14. Rain

My heart almost sipped a beat after hearing Jin oppa's words. 

"F-funeral...?" I asked. I knew what he was talking about, however, ever since I had been going out with Jungkook and Jimin oppa, I had completely forgotten about the funeral. 

"Ne," he responded. "I found out when it's taking place."

"When is it?" I questioned.

"Tomorrow (😏😏😏)," he replied. I nodded my head understandingly, even though I was aware he couldn't see me. 

"What time?" I inquired. (Bare with me, I don't really know how funerals work. All I know is that you wear black 😅) 

"In the morning, at around 10 am," he informed me. He also filled me in on where it was and he told me that he was going to pick Yoongi and me up; all I had to do now was tell Yoongi that the funeral is tomorrow. I mean, Jin oppa could've done it but he said he was too busy and only had time to call one person. 

I made my way downstairs and spotted Yoongi on the couch, watching TV with his legs rested on the table infront of him. Then, I just realised what I had been asked to do... I was told to inform Yoongi about the funeral. Wow. He himself didn't know when the funeral was and he expected me to know. And when I  told him I didn't, he slapped me. What a great brother I have.

"Y-" I cut myself off, knowing I was about to call him without using the honorific. I'm only doing it this one time cause this'll be the only time I talk to him. I cleared my throat before speaking. 

"O-" I cut myself off once again as a single thought, rather, a voice, invaded my mind.

"I'm not your oppa..." 

There's no way in hell I can call him oppa. In the end, I decided to simply clear my throat.

"Ahem." 

Thankfully, that grabbed his attention; he turned to face me. 

"Ne?" he said. I averted my gaze to the ground because I didn't want to make eye contact with him. 

"Jin oppa said that the funeral's tomorrow. He's coming to pick us up at around 8 or 9 so just be ready by then," I said, turning on my heels and walking away without waiting for a reaction or reply from him. I'm never doing that again. 

I returned to my bedroom and immediately went on the group chat, deciding that I would inform my closest friends of the funeral and of that fact that I wasn't going to show up at school tomorrow. 

Guys

Jimin oppa: yh?

Taehyung oppa: yh? What's up?

The funeral is tomorrow

Jungkook: does that mean ur not coming to skl?

Mmhm

Jimin oppa: Kookie it's fine

Jimin oppa: we're going too

Taehyung oppa: where is it and what time?

I actually don't know where it is

Jin oppa said he's gonna pick me and Yoongi up tomorrow at around 8 

So if u guys wanna attend, come to mine at around 7.30

Jungkook: you and Yoongi? 🤔

Yh

Me and Yoongi