13. I Like It Pt. 2

Krystal's POV

"Jimin oppa!" I squealed as I gave him a tight hug. 

"Calm down, Krystal," he said, chuckling. "It's only been an hour and a half." 

"I don't care," I responded. "I love seeing you, you know." 

"Haha, me too," he replied. We began walking down the road to the bus stop and we waited patiently for the bus to arrive. 

"So, oppa. Where are we going?" I asked. 

"Somewhere," he replied. I sighed and rolled my eyes. 

"I know we're going somewhere but where?" I questioned. 

"Just wait and see," he responded.

"Aish! You're so annoying, oppa!" I pouted in his face. 

"I love you too," he replied, smirking. I began giggling upon the sight of his face (just look at Jimin's face); this caused him to also giggle. 

"What's funny?" he asked me, unable to stop giggling due to me

"Your face," I answered. He was taken aback and immediately stopped giggling. 

"Mwo (what) ?!" he said, a little too loud for my liking. 

"You can't smirk to save your life," I said, snickering as I tried to hold in my laughter. "You look like a pedo." 

"Ha ha ha, very funny. So you can smirk?" he asked. 

"I didn't say I could. All I said was that you can't," I replied. 

The bus soon arrived and we boarded it. We each took a seat, me choosing to sit next to the window and Jimin oppa sitting next to me on my left. I placed an arm on my lap while I put the other arm on the window, using it to support my head as I watched the countless cars drive by. 

"So..." Jimin oppa began, grabbing my attention. I turned to face him, signalling him to continue. "How's life been lately?"

"Well, the cold from a few days ago is gone, so that's good. Yesterday with Jungkook was fun. Me being with you right now is fun too, but other than that, life's been a living hell," I answered, truthfully speaking. Jimin oppa side hugged me. 

"It'll get better over time, trust me," he said, comfortingly. "I mean, how can life be a living hell when I exist?" he joked, running his fingers through his soft, fluffy hair while smirking (I know that's not an actual smirk but just play along with me, okay? 😊).

 "I mean, how can life be a living hell when I exist?" he joked, running his fingers through his soft, fluffy hair while smirking (I know that's not an actual smirk but just play along with me, okay? 😊)