First date

We've hit over 200 reads yeahhhhh boiiii!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I sigh, looking at a clock on the wall in my dorm room. 6:00pm. Lyra was out doing who knows what, probably hanging out with Paul and Patryk for what remains of the day. She wanted me to 'Get ready for the big night' on my own. I swear she's been fangirling for too long now!

I was sprawled out on bed after a long day of training. They didn't make excuses for me, there's war right around the corner. Everyday soldiers are returning back from training tired, sore and sweaty, today specifically. We were focusing on melee combat today.

Three weeks to go until the attack...

Everyone's getting more stressed as the days gone by, a fight broke out today out of pure pressure from the threat. But I'm focused on something else right now, going out with Tord.

I sit there on my phone for about an hour(relatable) just pondering about random stuff, and decide to go and grab dinner. Normally, I would be excited to eat, but we've been put on a special diet that focuses on muscle growth and repair.

I pull out my phone and text Lyra. Almost immediately I get a response.

(Y/n):
Where you at? I'm grabbing some food, wanna join?

Lyra:
I'm actually going to the hall with Paul and Patryk! I'll meet you there (n/n)!

I fix myself up and head for the food hall. I turned a corner and spotted Lyra, Paul and Patryk chatting away up ahead of the hall. I sprint quietly down the hall and jumped onto Lyra's back. We both tumbled to the ground.

She yelped, "AHHHHH! (Y/N)!!!!"

I snickered, "You know it is!" I giggle and get up, and so does she.

"I hate you..." She giggled.

Us four walked into the hall and grabbed our meal. We sat down at another conveniently empty table and started eating the tasteless...whatever it is...

"Could be better!" Lyra whispered.

"What's even in this?!" Paul asks.

"Dunno, but its all we have to eat now." Patryk replied, taking a mouthful.

"Heys guys have you heard..."

There we go, gossiping again!

~Time skip~

"Cya!" Me and Lyra call to Paul and Patryk.

We both arrived to our dorm and went in.

"Ok (y/n)," Lyra yawned, "I'm gonna go to sleep, but before I do, I'm picking out your clothes for your date, 'cause I can!"

I rolled my eyes, "but a few hours ago you said you wanted me to pick it?"

"Changed my mind." She replied cheerfully, while going through my small amount of clothes.

"Got it!!" She says pulling out: