Feelings~ - Part 4

30 reads!! Thank you guys so much!!! (〒︿〒)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I force my eyes open to find myself in a dark and cold concrete room. Three sides of the room are all made of stone and the fourth side was all bared up, like what you would find in a prison. I look down at my legs sprawled out on the cold, stone floor. I'm in my yellow army uniform, but my leg is tied up with rope...to the...wall?

W-where am I?

I just lie there recalling all the events that happened before I got knocked out. Stupid Green leader! I should've known!

Shit...what do I do now? I failed...everyone. I'm done for, a goner. There's no way out of here...

I stared emotionless around the dark cell and managed to make out a empty hallway with a cell on the other side of me.

I don't know who, or what's, in there, and I don't want to know. Wait...

Lyra! Where is she?! They probably would have separated us. I feel tears start to fill my eyes.

I failed everyone, I failed Tord, Lyra, Paul and Patryk, the red army and my parents...

I just lie there sobbing, thinking about random thoughts until I realised they were about..Tord.

How will he react when I'm gone?

Does he like me?

Or am I just another soldier?

I realised, all these thoughts I have of him, the way I melt under his accent, the way I feel happier in his presence...I

-I...like Tord...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tords P.O.V.

I've been growing more and more stressed at every hour that passes. Why? I constantly look up from my paperwork and look out my window for any signs of (y/n), running back, unharmed.

Is she caught?

Is she hurt?

Is she...dead?

A wave of sadness passed over me and tears start to prick my eyes. I'm usually emotionless when it comes to my soldiers! Why is it only with (y/n)?

Why is it when she's sad I'm sad?

Why is it when she's happy I'm happy?

Why am I so attached to her...

She's the only person that's made me feel proper emotion since...the robot incident... I can feel my cheeks slowly start to heat up. I

-I...like (y/n)...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A shortie but I have a feeling you're probably feed up with "oh what is this feeling?!" So I figured that it's time you two finally realised you're in love! All the action stuffs will be in the next chappy, it's a big one so it's taking a little longer!
~Starboi •﹏•