Confessions~

OMGOMGOMGOMG 100 READS THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n)'s P.O.V

Beep, beep, beep...

I heard the steady beeps coming from a heart monitor on the right of my bed. I opened my eyes and groan.

What happened?

All I remember was swaying on my feet at the entrance of camp... Where am I? They probably removed the bullet from my shoulder and patched my cuts up, I hope it's all good...

I look down at my body. Yep, they patched in up and I'm all good! I'm in what looks like a hospital gown and there was slightly bloody bandages on my legs and arms, but there were tough and tight bandages wrapped around my shoulder.

At least the bullet's out now! And if I'm ok, Lyra should be too! We made it!

I sigh happily and looked around the white room. The only furniture in the room was a red chair. What now? I don't feel weak anymore, just unsteady. I'll have to explain what happened to Tord with Lyra soon.

I heard a knock on door, and I sat up. "Come in!" My heart skipped a beat when I saw who came out.

Tord!

He walked into the room neatly dressed in his uniform, with his metal arm shining a little bit. I try not to blush as he walked and sat down on the red chair to my side.

"How are you (y/n)?" He seems happy. I know I am. He used my actual name instead of 'soldier'!!!

And god, I've missed that accent!

"I'm good thanks!" I reply, "but could you tell me what happened?"

"It seems like you fainted at the entrance, so we took you in, and got that bullet removed."

"Oh.. ok." It's now awkward, as if we want to say something, but don't.

"You can be discharged and go see Lyra outside, she's waiting for you. After that, both of you can explain the details of the mission to me." He finally spoke after a short silence.

I nod, "Yes sir."

"You need help getting up?" I blush lightly at those words.

He's offering, to help me?!

"N-no I'm fine, thanks!" I stuttered, that sounded weird.

"Ok." He replied and stood up.

I take off the little finger things (to measure your pulse idk what they're called lol) on my fingers and slowly swing my legs to stand up. Tord was watching me, I don't know why though. I stood up shakily, but instantly lost my footing and fell forward.

"Oooff!" I shout. I..didn't fall on the floor.

I felt arms hold tightly on my waist and my face fell onto something soft. I realised what happened and I felt my face turn red completely. I FELL ON TORD!!

OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD ABSJDVWJXBSJXNSVXK

To be honest I kinda like it...ok stop! I instantly regained my balance and stand up. I look at Tord, he was doing the one thing I didn't expect him to do. Blushing. A lot.

He awkwardly removes his hands from my waist and looks in the opposite direction, trying to get rid of his blush, and so do I.

"U-um, (y/n)?" He was less flustered.

"Yeah?"

"Let's forget t-this happened." His accent made it sound a lot more cuter!

He was blushing! Does he like me back? Probably not...He's probably just flustered...