Hide and seek

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n)'s P.O.V

It's now 9am on a Monday morning and I'm fumbling towards my training room. I'm mentally and physically preparing for the training I'm going to get for the mission.

What did I get myself into?

As I was walking down the halls I kept replaying what happened last afternoon. Red leader... Trusted me with his name? He also comforted me while I was crying...

Why did he though...

I, of course, told Lyra every thing that happened except for the part where he...uh...patted my head to comfort me. All of that lead me up to where I am now.

I stared at the big brown doors in front of me. Lyra and I got separate training to avoid any 'distractions', well, that's what Paul told Lyra. I'm getting trained by Patyrk and Lyra is getting trained by Paul.

This is going to be hard...

I push open the doors to see Patryk standing in the middle of a make-shift battlefield. The ground was hard and dirty with barricades made out of stuffed cement bags scattered everywhere. It looked like a maze!

"Hey (y/n)! I'm guessing you know what we're doing?" Patryk said walking over to me.

I saluted, as it was customary for greeting higher ranks. I stared at the barricades. They were build pretty high up...

Uhhh...I don't know?

"No sir, I don't?" I replied, still looking around the room.

"Oh, ok! We are going to do some stealth training today. By the way, you can drop all that formal language, it's all ok." He told me.

Oh good! It doesn't feel right talking to him like that.

"Ok Patryk, how are we gonna do this?" I asked, confused.

"Simple! Hide and seek!"

"Wot"

"You are gonna hide and manoeuvre yourself around the room so you don't get caught by me. And if I see you, you will do 50 push ups, and start again. Easy!" Patryk says laughing a little bit.

Oh this doesn't sound too bad!

"Got it!" I reply.

"I'll set a timer on for a minute to give you time to get a spot. But if I'm close you have to move or I'll find you." He tells me. "GO!"

"Oh shit!" I was startled by his sudden yell, and ran away.

After 30 seconds of quietly finding a spot far away from Patryk, I found a small corner between two barricades and hid there, squating down as tight as possible.

If I can hear him coming to my right, I'll silently run left. And vice versa. I got this!

After a good minute of hiding, I heard Patryk's loud boots hit the floor on my right a decent amount away from me. I silently, but swiftly, crouch-walk to the first barricade on my left and do so in a loop until I'm in a barricade right behind Patryk.

This is totally going to work!

Patryk was walking around the barricades with loud thumps from his boots. I never noticed how loud those things are. I planned on matching his steps from barricade from barricade, following him like a ninja.

This is actually quite funny!!! He doesn't even know I'm behind him! Though I'd hate too sneak around while being chased in yellow army's camp...

I shudder at the thought as I'm following Patryk around.

~Time skip~

"Well done (y/n)!!" Patryk told me. "It's been 6 hours and I've only caught you three times!" He pats you on the shoulder.

I've never thought I would be good at this!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tord's P.O.V

It was fun watching Paul and Patryk not have a clue where (y/n) and Lyra were. In both rooms they were in, I had a top floor view of every thing that happened. I was able to watch every detail. Lyra got the hang of it but it was (y/n) who did better by far.

I smirk and walk in on Patryk and (y/n) discussing some scenarios in the yellow army camp. They both looked surprised but it soon faded as they saluted.

(Y/n) still looks awkward about what happene- wait. Is she blushing?

Yes. She was. I look at Patryk to avoid blushing out of embarrassment.

"You have done well training (y/n) today Patryk, good job." I nod to him. (Y/n) doesn't know I've been spying on them but Patryk did. Him and Paul know too many of my tricks.

"I commend you on your stealth training (y/n). It was excellent, you will be perfect at sneaking around the camp." I said to (y/n).

Her (e/c) eyes sparkled as she looked at me weirdly. "T-thank you s-sir! But..um..how did you see all of that?"

"One way glass." I tell her, walking out the door.

Something about (y/n) just lures me into her. But what? Do I have feelings for (y/n)?! I better not...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n)'s P.O.V

That Norwegian accent get me every time, it's so soothing... Ok I need to stop.

Me and Lyra walk into our dorm and chat about how we did in our stealth training.

"...Paul snuck up behind me and scared me to death!" Lyra giggled.

"Oh, wow! You know what Lyra? I was a ninja, I got caught only three times!" I playfully boast.

"No way (n/n)!"

"Yes way Lyra~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wooo this was fun to write! The next chapters are gonna be so action packed, I can't wait!
~ Starboi •﹏•