Starlight

I changed the title and cover soooo ya I just thought I should let that out there lol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I just stood there blushing in Tord's office like a maniac. Well, that just happened... I can't describe all the emotions I'm feeling, it's like love, shock and happiness all at once!

Tord...likes me back!!!!

I try so hard not to squeal, and rush out the room to get to my dorm and be happy in a corner. Then I pause. What about Tord? He kinda just left...should I follow him? Or leave him alone? Well I don't think I'll find him now.

"Heyyyyy (y/n)!!!" Lyra sprinted down the halls but only to slow down as she neared. "Woah (n/n) you're all red!! Are you... blushing?!" She smirked at that last word.

OH NO IM STILL BLUSHING!! Ugh now I'll have to explain, Lyra won't leave me alone otherwise!

"U-ugh, l-let's go to the d-dorm." I grab her wrist, I'm guessing she knows what's up cause she was smirking the entire way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tord's P.O.V

What have I done? I know for a fact (y/n) doesn't love me back! I don't think this type of relationship would work any way...

I walked stiffly down the halls of the camp. Luckily there we're only guards about outside, so no gossiping soldiers were about.

And then there's the Yellow and Green army's threat on us...what do we do? Ill talk to Paul and Patryk about that...but (y/n)...

I found my footsteps leading me to the biggest guard tower in the camp. Whenever I'm stressed, I lean against a wall or pole up there and look up at the stars. Somehow, it just make me feel calm and relaxed.

"B-boss? Is that you?" A gruff voice spoke from the staircase.

Paul?

"Paul, is that you? Why are you here?" I heard some shuffling as he appeared.

"Yeah it's me. What are doing here?" He pauses, "Your stressed, aren't you?"

Paul...you know me too well.

I stay silent, then I mumbled, "Maybe..." Shit, I feel my cheeks start to flush. I turn away.

"You told (y/n) you liked her, didn't you?" He asked softly.

"Yeah, and may of hugged her, and ditched her, out of embarrassment." I felt my face turn even more red. I can't lie to Paul and Patryk, they know me better than I do, and can easily tell when I'm lying.

I heard him chuckle, "Well, if it makes you feel better, Lyra told me this morning that she thinks that (y/n) likes you." I felt a spark of hope flair in belly.

"R-really?" I smile. Paul replied with a 'mmhm'.

I might have a chance!!

I ran up and gave Paul a big bear hug, "Thank you so much Paul!!"

"Woah, calm down there boss! I haven't seen you like this in ages!" He chuckles. "I'm guessing she's still awake, I think it would be a good idea to talk to her."

I nod my head, I haven't felt happier than this in a few years!

"But, I don't want to be a party pooper, boss, but if you have a relationship with her in camp, word'll get around and the armies would target her."

Oh no how would I get around that, I don't want what happened last time to happen again, not with (y/n)...

"But, I suggest you do what you want with her outside of camp, where you won't be seen, that way you cant be caught." Paul suggested.

"Great idea Paul! Thank you!" I say running down the staircase.

This might work after all!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I told Lyra everything, from top to bottom, and she looks at me like she was going to burst.

"I KNEW IT! YOU TWO ARE GONNA BE MY NEW OTP ISHIPITISHIPITISHIPIT!!!" She whisper-yelled. I sighed.

"D-don't tell anyone though, ok?!" I say with a slightly flustered face. Oh she better not!

"Don't worry (n/n)! I won't! Oh yeah, by the way, I may have told Paul and Patryk that I think you like Red leader!"

"Wot. Did. You DOOOO!" I chase her and the room and start tickling her.

I mean it's just opinion! Even though it is true.

"AHAHA-OK-ILL-HAHAHA-I WONT DO IT AGAIN!!" Lyra giggles under my arms, and I laugh back.

"Ok, ya retard." I say getting up.

I heard a knock on door, who could that be? Better not be Paul or Patryk coming to tease me and gossip! Actually I wouldn't mind some good 'ol gossip, but still, not before I go to sleep.

"I'll answer it!" I say, walking over to the door and opening it.

Tord?!

Our faces flush immediately as we locked our eyes on eachother. That earned a snicker from Lyra as she got up and pushed me out the room and close the door.

Oh that little shit...

I look back up at Tord as he grabbed my wrist with his metallic hand.

"Here (y/n), I want to show you something, let's go." He seemed very happy and excited. I haven't seen Tord act like like this before!

And somehow I still can't get over his amazing accent, I melted on the inside and nodded. He gently pulled me through the dark halls of the camp. Whenever I'm around Tord, I feel safe and protected, but mostly happy, even in my current surroundings.

He took a flight of stairs up the biggest guard tower of the camp, what's so interesting or special? We reached the top and Tord motioned for me to look up, and I gasped.

It's...it's beautiful!

The dark night sky was littered with lots of stars, along with large clusters of them. It looked...unreal! Looking at it made me feel at ease, and so...calm. Tord and I just stared up, getting lost in the multiple specs of stars.

Then I realised he was still holding my wrist and I felt my face heat up, and Tord seemed to notice too. He quickly let go and his face turned slightly pink, it was really cute, I love him even more like this!

"You know, (y/n), I come here whenever I feel stressed. I just get lost in the stars, do you feel that same feeling?" Tord kept looking up, as if distracted.

"Yeah, I do. It's amazing!" I reply in awe, also looking up.

"Heh, I'm not the only one then!" He chuckles softly.

We stared up at the sky for another few minutes, zoning out. Suddenly, Tord turns around and faces me. I turn around and face him, he was looking straight into my eyes, he seemed lost in them. I look into his eyes. His hazel orbs reflected the stars...it's amazing!

"(Y-y/n)? Can I ask you something?" He seems nervous, and I blush at his awkward cuteness.

"Yeah, sure." I reply.

"Do you love me back?" His face was slightly red, and his accent deepened when he said that, it sent shivers down my spine.

"Y-yes, I do Tord." I'm now really flustered.

This is a dream come true!

He pulled me into a tight hug and picked me up gently. "You don't know how much this means for me (y/n)." He speaks into my shoulder.

"O-ok! You can put me down now!" I giggled as he set me down. Tord looked at me with an expression I hadn't seen from him before. Love.

"I love you (y/n)~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well that was longer than I expected! Hope you enjoyed!
~Starboi •﹏•