Introduction

One day, there were 2 guys named Louis and Harry and they are in a band named One Direction. But what the other members, Niall Horan and Liam Payne, realize is that Louis and Harry have been acting weird because every time they perform, they stand next to each other and sometimes even hold hands. Aside from the band, Louis was the special person who Harry could talk to about anything that was wrong with him and he had nobody, except Louis, Liam and Niall, who would listen to him about his problems and/or situations, so when he gets upset, because there was nobody who would listen to him, except his bandmates, he would get in his car, go on his cell phone and text Louis if he was available so he can come over. After lying to his parents about going to the library to study for school, he would drive away from home, go to Louis' and cry to him about everything that was upsetting him. Harry was the special person who Louis could talk to about anything that was wrong with him and he had nobody, except Harry, Liam and Niall, who would listen to him about his problems and/or situations, so when he gets upset because there was nobody to listen to him, except his bandmates, he would stay in his home, go on his cell phone and text Harry to see if he was available to come over to his place because he really needed to talk to him and because he was upset. So he would wait, Harry would ring the doorbell, Louis would answer it, hug Harry tightly and talk to him for hours and hours. Harry and Louis, including the bandmates, have been best friends for 6 years. The band's songs have been written by some of their songwriters, including Maddie Payne, the sister of Liam Payne. It was so cool having Maddie help their songwriters with the lyrics. Maddie is also writing some of her own songs because she hopes that one day she will be a rockstar just like her 2 role models, Taylor Swift and her big brother, Liam. Louis and Harry both knew that nothing could have been possible if they never have met and joined One Direction, they knew that nothing could stand and get in the way of their friendship, they knew that if one of them has a boyfriend and they break up with them, they would always have each other's shoulders to cry on and they knew that they would have each other no matter what. But what Harry doesn't know is that Louis told his parents that he was gay, they kicked him out of his own house and now he was staying at his cousin's house. It was hard for him because no one wanted him to be happy, just because he was gay, and he wasn't gonna be loved by any guy! The other thing that Harry doesn't know is that Louis wants to move away from Harry because he thinks that NO ONE will except for who he is, just because he was gay! Harry is bisexual because he's never been attracted to girls the way he's been attracted to guys! Louis didn't have any friends throughout his childhood because of his sexuality! Harry had a lot of friends because even though they knew about his sexuality, they still were his friends because they have been supportive of him! Louis was the junior in high school who was being bullied and had to sit outside of the cafeteria to eat lunch because he was gay and nobody wanted to sit with a gay junior! Harry was the junior in high school that was popular and everybody wanted to be his friend. But besides being in One Direction with his boyfriend and focusing on their music, Louis' been focusing on his own music as well.