I frowned in confusion, only a few hours ago he told me he was at work "Are you drunk?"

I heard him laugh "Only a little bit, I'm sorry I lied to you... I was down the pub and I reeeeealy didn't want to leave"

My heart sunk as I heard him say this, my voice cracked as I answered him "It's okay... I had work to do anyway"

He groaned loudly "All you do is work work work"

"Well yeah" I sighed, I was getting frustrated with him now "If we want to make our dream a reality next month we need to work to get the money"

"Oh" He laughed "Yeah, I forgot"

"I'm going now" I informed him, annoyed with his actions "I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Uh no" He laughed "I have a date... I mean not a date but a friend over"

I bid him goodnight and just hung up. I had tears in my eyes, I wiped them away angrily. I know it was only drunken words but they still hurt. I put my pad away and turned my lamp off, laying down in my bed I closed my eyes and waited for sleep to come... And it came sooner than I expected

****

My alarm went off at four, I had purposefully set it this early. I was going to go and see Ashton quickly before work and try and find out his excuse for last night. I jumped out of bed and got dressed quickly, I pulled on my leggings and a grey sweater dress. I threw my hair up in a ponytail and packed my bag. I left dad a note explaining that I had took the car for emergency purposes, I locked the front door quietly behind me. I got in the car and started it up, I began the familiar drive to Ashton's. I pulled up outside his house ten minutes later and turned the engine off, it was still dark and so cold. I got my keys out and unlocked his door before quietly walking in, the lights were still all off. I looked at the time four thirty am.

I kept the lights off and noticed the empty wine bottles on the table, I crept silently up the stairs and turned towards his bedroom. I pushed the door open and looked at the bed, my heart shattered into a million pieces and sank to the pit of my stomach. I flicked the bedroom light on which only confirmed what I was seeing, he laid there with his arm hanging lazily over a red haired girl who was sleeping soundly beside him.

I watched as they both woke up confused until Ashton finally looked at me, the tears in my eyes made my vision blurry. I blinked and let them fall, his face was a mix of pure horror and embarrassment.

"Chloe" He started to get out the bed, the girl beside him had finally come round enough and looked at me. Her expression was nothing but fear.

"Oh my god" I laughed cruelly "Oh my god"

Ashton got out the bed, realising he was wearing nothing but his birthday suit. My heart ached as I looked at them both, he quickly picked his boxer shorts up off the floor and put them on, holding his hand out "Chloe please"

"Don't. You. Dare" I closed my eyes and stepped back "Don't you touch me! I-I...What are you doing?!"

"Please Chloe" He begged, quickly looking back at the woman in his bed.

She looked at me, holding the covers over her naked body, I laughed at her and stepped towards her. I picked her clothes up off the floor and shoved them in her face "I believe these are yours!"

She cradled the clothes and went to step out the bed before remembering that she had nothing on "Oh don't be shy about sharing now dear, we've already shared my boyfriend!"

"Chloe" Ashton pleaded "Please listen to me... What are you doing here?"

"What am I doing here?!" I laughed at him again "What am I doing here? Visiting my Fiancé" I shoved my hand out to the woman in the bed, showing her the engagement ring glistening on my finger.