Chapter 80

"Wake up, Grace." I felt someone shaking me, I slightly opened my eyes and saw Molly was waking us up. Slowly after we girls were awake, Molly went out off the room and climbed upstairs. With a groan I got up and silently we all three girls, one by one used the bathroom and started getting ready. I looked out of the small window in Ginny's room and saw it was still dark outside. I was pulling on my sneakers, Hermione was making her hair up and Ginny was just pulling her top down when Molly entered in.

"Get downstairs fast! You three have to eat breakfast and then go towards the portkey!" Molly hurried us downstairs. All three of us kinda stumbled downstairs. We entered the kitchen and saw a everyone was seated in the dining table except Bill, Charlie and Percy. They were apparating. Bill told me last night. Those lucky Weasleys! I truly envy them right now. Wait, till I pass my apparition test and I could also get extra time to sleep in.

"Why do we have to be up so early?" Ginny said, rubbing her eyes and sitting down at the table and we followed her and sat down at the table.

"We've got a bit of a walk," said Mr. Weasley.

"Walk? What, are we walking to the World Cup?" said Harry confused.

"No, no, that's miles away," said Mr. Weasley, smiling.

"We only need to walk a short way. It's just that it's very difficult for a large number of wizards to congregate without attracting Muggle attention. We have to be very careful about how we travel at the best of times, and on a huge occasion like the Quidditch World Cup —"

"George!" said Molly sharply, and we all jumped. I put a hand over my chest to bring my heartbeat into its normal pace. All my sleep ran away after listening to Molly's tone.

"What?" said George, in an innocent tone that deceived nobody.

"What is that in your pocket?"

"Nothing!" Geroge said quickly.

"Don't you lie to me!" Molly pointed her wand at George's pocket and said, "Accio!" Several small, brightly colored objects zoomed out of George's pocket; he made a grab for them but missed, and they sped right into Molly's outstretched hand.

"We told you to destroy them!" said Molly furiously, holding up what were unmistakably more Ton-Tongue Toffees.

"We told you to get rid of the lot! Empty your pockets, go on, both of you!" It was an unpleasant scene; the twins had evidently been trying to smuggle as many toffees out of the house as possible, and it was only by using her Summoning Charm that Molly managed to find them all.

"Accio! Accio! Accio!" she shouted, and toffees zoomed from all sorts of unlikely places, including the lining of George's jacket and the turn-ups of Fred's jeans.

"We spent six months developing those!" Fred shouted at his mother as she threw the toffees away.

"Oh a fine way to spend six months! No wonder you didn't get more O.W.L.s!" she shrieked.

All in all, the atmosphere was not very friendly as they took their departure. Molly was still glowering as she kissed Arthur on the cheek, though not nearly as much as the twins, who had each hoisted their rucksacks onto their backs and walked out without a word to her.

"Well, have a lovely time," said Molly, "and behave yourselves," she called after the twins' retreating backs, but they did not look back or answer.

"I'll send Bill, Charlie, and Percy along around midday," Molly said to Arthur, as he, I, Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny set off across the dark yard after Fred and George.

It was chilly and the moon was still out. Only a dull, greenish tinge along the horizon to their right showed that daybreak was drawing closer.

Harry walked a little faster and started walking along Arthur, "So how does everyone get there without all the Muggles noticing?" he asked.