Chapter 100

Mulai dari awal

"Harry I said unless you-" Harry cuts me off when he drops to his knees. He wraps his arms around my legs pulling his body next to them. Small mumbles can be heard coming from harry, can't make out what they are but I know he's crying. "Harry, get up...please." I plead but he won't even loosen his grip on me.

"No! I won't let go!" He sobs into my upper thigh. What's gotten into him? He's hysterical, he's never behaved like this, so exaggerated.

"Why not Harry?" I keep my voice calm hoping not to alarm anyone who can hear us from across the hall. Harry looks up at me when I ask him why he won't let go, his cheeks are flushed covered by streaks of wet and dried tears.

"Because I don't have a good enough reason, you know that Louis. There's no way you'll stay after I tell you, I can only hope for it. I don't want to lose you Louis." He's put himself toghether now, not much but to the point where he's not crying anymore.

He doesn't want to lose me.

"Along this way I've gotten over many fears, so many. Only because they're being replaced by new ones. You want to know what the biggest one is?"

"What is it Harry?"

"Losing you."

And for the hundreth time, the haunting words of Harry's come back to haunt me yet again. His biggest fear is losing me now and I'm the only one who can make him face that.

"You said your biggest fear was losing me, don't you want to face that fear?" I can't believe I'm saying it if I don't mean it. Losing Harry would kill me if I wasn't already dead from all that's happen these past few days.

Harry stands up rapidly from his position on the floor. "I faced that fear the last three days and I came to realize that's a fear I'll never get over, specially not like this." He chokes on his words but it able to get them out.

Right now the only thing that I want if for everything to go back to the way it was but it can't this fast. There has to be a time barrier in between this and what will end up happening in the future. As of right now the only option I have is to continue on this dinner with Harry, as friends and nothing more. He wanted a fresh start, this is the way to do it.

"I can't force you to stay." Harry sighs in defeat before I can reply to what he previously stated. He turns on his heels, walking back to the table to grab leave a tip.

"It wouldn't hurt to hear what you have to say or why you did what you did." He looks over at me, his face lights up brighter than when he saw me walk in earlier.

"You mean that?" He asks while putting his wallet back into the jacket's pocket. I miss Harry and I need a his intetion behind this whole shit to finally be at ease.

"Every word." I give him a small smile walking to the small table next to the window. He's quick to pull out the chair for me to sit down on, he's never lacked manners. God he's charming, one thing I can't say no to.

*Harry's POV*

"You mean that?" I can feel m heart begin to beat again, faster this time. He's giving me a chance, he really is.

"Every word." This is it. This is my chance to try to explain to him everything I intended to do today. None of it will end up making sense but I can only hope for him to understand where I'm coming from.

He walks over to the table where I quickly take action by pulling out the chair for him to sit on. Might as well make a lasting impression while I can right now.

I push his chair, him along with it, further into the table so he won't have to be reaching to eat his food. The smallest things could end up changing his mind about leaving or so I can hope they will. I can't have him leave, hell no. We didn't come all this way to end up doing nothing in Paris. We haven't even slept together the time we've been here, the closest we got to it was when I ended up calling him Sam where everything went downhill from there.