“Wooow! What’s happening here? Who are you? What did you do to my daughter?” My dad asked clearly confused walking towards me.

“Unf… nothing. I’m just…I’m just too tired.” I invented the most stupid excuse ever and he shook his head.

“You were always a bad liar, you know that…” I nodded in agreement and we both laughed. It was so good having a laugh time with my dad. He was my hero.

“Hey, dad!” I called his attention “Do you…Do you know who’s that new guy here. The one who everyone keeps talking about ‘cause apparently he’s a hell of a surfer.”

“The tattooed and pierced one?” I nodded and he opened a smile “Of course I do know him. He’s just one of the most famous kids in the surf world. He won loads of contests all around the USA and he was my student once. He’s your age, if I’m not wrong. Lucas Hemmings is his real name but he prefers to be called by Luke.” Bingo! There was something I could use against him, his totally stupid and gay real name. Oh Lucas Hemmings, you couldn’t wait for my revenge.

“Hum…Alright. I was just curious, since everyone kept talking about him.”

“Yeah, he was always a legend everywhere he passed in. Specially ‘cause he lives in his van and all by himself.”

“What happened to his family? Isn’t he too young to live alone?” Seriously? Why the hell was I doing all those questions? I didn’t care a bit about that asshole!

“Nobody knows. You know, you better not get close to him. He’s an awesome surfer but that’s all. He always scared me a bit.” My dad confused and I got surprised, to be honest.

“Wooow, Mister Joshua Clifford scared with something? What the hell is about to happen?” I said joking and he sweetly slapped my forehead.

“Well, I gotta get back to work. Just came here to grab something to eat.” He affirmed reminding me that I had to lunch and left my bedroom.

So, I guess I finally knew everything I needed about that idiot to get my revenge for all his abuse and violence with me.

Luke’s P.O.V

I knew it, I totally knew that she was a virgin. Typical daddy’s girl. The fact is that I knew a lot of things, a lot of things about her but her name. I knew she was Joshua Clifford’s daughter and that she was my age. Her dad was one of my old surf teachers, the best to be exact. If it wasn’t for him I probably would have never be where I was at the moment. I was a legend, everyone specially girls loved me. Surfing was probably the thing that made me feel better, better with myself, the thing that made me happy. Surf was the only thing I had, surf and my precious van. I had nothing more that important in my life. Screw the rest!

But let’s be honest… I really needed some kind of distraction than surf in there, I needed some girls to have a good time of fun. Not the daddy’s girl for sure. All I liked was to messing up with her, she was just too childish for me although she was actually pretty hot. I had to admit that those pretty damn legs left me a bit excited.

“Hello there, Lucas!” She ironically greeted me when I walked by the beach. Wait….what?!

“Sorry?!! What did you just called me?” I interrogated her, grabbing her arm for the second time that day and pulling her to me.

“You heard me, Lucas.” She repeated and I felt the anger fill up my body. How the hell did she know my real name? “What? Don’t you like your faggot name?” She laughed and I automatically grabbed her face violently. She should’ve know by that moment, she should have known that she couldn’t at any point mess up with me like that.

“Don’t you ever, EVER repeat that again!” I told her with my most serious face and I saw her expression turn from a sarcastic one to a scared one. “So, now you are scared, hum? I warned you.” I finished pressing my fingers tighter in her face, I could break her jaw I wouldn’t even care.

“I told you, you don’t scare me!” She tried to scream but the pain caused by my fingers against her cheeks stopped her.

“Next time, I’ll break you.” I said realizing her face a bit so it wouldn’t hurt that much.

“Alexis!” I heard someone yelled but I didn’t care, I didn’t even know who that was. “Alexis! Lexi!”

“If I were you, I would probably let go of me if you don’t wanna be caught beating the daddy’s girl.” She sarcastically said and I raised an eyebrow. “I’m just saying…”

“Alexis!” I knew that voice calling that name. It was Joshua Clifford. So…

“Alexis, hum?” I asked her smiling “Let me tell you something, Lexi…you better watch out every single step you do.” I finished my sentence, let go of her face and made my direction to the sea.

So now we were both equally, we both knew each other’s names. Nah, I preferred to call her, daddy’s girl. 

A/N: Hey guys! First let me just thank you all so much for the votes and the comments. I knew I just started to post and I've been promoting it and you all have been so supportive and friendly and I can't thank you enough. It really is too important for me to have this feedback from you so I ask you, PLEASE PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE Keep voting, commenting and sharing my story ♥ I LOVE YOU ALL WITH ALL MY HEART! ♥ 

P.S: I need at least 4 likes and 3 comments in this chapter to post the next one. So please share this ♥ xx