T W E N T Y T H R E E

Start from the beginning

I open my mouth and close it back up again, not knowing what to say.

"Oooohh... is my Sera speechless?" My Sera...

"Pfft, no!" I force out a laugh a little too quickly.

"You're blushing right now," he says smoothly like it's a line he's recited off by heart a million times.

"No!" but I just feel my face get hotter and hotter. Someone splash me with ice water...

"You're lying," Martinus laughs. "Nah, you're definitely blushing right now!"

"Shut the hell up, Tinus," I hiss, hiding back a sneaky smile that is threatening to show on my face.

"Ahah!" Martinus cries suddenly and I jerk my phone away from my ear. Woah, keep it down buddy. "You didn't deny anything." He adds smugly.

I feel my eyes roll and almost gag.

"By the way, do have any sunscreen?" he asks suddenly. I make a face.

"No. And if I do, I'm on the other side of the world, stupid. Why?"

"'Cause you're burning me up," he says cheekily. I gag this time, but the crimson on my face is clear and I don't bother.

"What. A. Flirt." I mutter under my breath.

He laughs and I hear him choke on his own breath. Boys. "I bet you that made you blush... again. Am I correct, Sera?" I imagine him pull a smirk.

"Keep dreaming, Tinus."

"And I will be chasing that dream, Sera."

I sigh. "You're impossible."

"Nothing's impossible."

I growl.

X

I cover my mouth with my fist, laughing in disbelief. Tickets are selling out fast and I watch over it with amazement. Athena is just as baffled as me and she is frozen in her seat with her eyes bulging wide. I think about the crowd of people that are going to be there, and I almost faint. I may need more Sandra rehearsals.

Max comes in running from the front doors.

"Did I hear correctly!?" he shoves us all away from the computer, making me fall on the floor with a thud.

"Why hello, Max," Athena says, looking at him up and down, tsking.

"Hi, Athena!"

Athena smiles then walks out of the room. Before long, I hear clattering in the kitchen and that's when I know she's probably cooking as mum is coming home tomorrow - she said that she would. Max's eyes wonder the screen of the computer and a smile stretches across his face.

"Cooooooooll...." he cooes. I stand up, rubbing my hands on my bum to relieve the pain.

"Watch where you're going, geez," I mumble as I shove him away with my hip. Max rolls his eyes.

"What day are you leaving?" he asks. When this sentence ring through my ear and processes through my brain, my lips tug up in a grin.

"Sunday," I say, "we're going to stop over at Oslo first."

Max cocks his head and then he nods as if he's understood. "So you can see your boyfriend... oh..!" I glare at Max.

"I. Have. No. Boyfriend!" I say, emphasising each word to make sure he hears and understands it. "And besides, this 'boyfriend' you're talking about lives in Trofors, which is very far away from Oslo."

Max doesn't say anything for a moment and instead, he is smirking and I know I said it the wrong way. Or that I shouldn't've said that.  "See, Sera?" his smirk grows bigger and I want to slap it off his face. But hey, violence is not the answer.

"Athena! Sera already knows where her boyfriend lives!" Max calls over his shoulder. I push his head in annoyance, "will you shut up?"

Max laughs as if it is the most ridiculous thing he has ever heard. "Me? Shut up? Uh, no thanks."

Crossing my arms, I glance for a second back at the computer screen the back to Max. But I quickly look at the screen again, it has caught my eye. On it are big bold red letters, nearly filling half of the screen and written in all capital. I gasp, covering my mouth with my hands as my jaw drop. Max looks puzzled, curious and did I mention puzzled? I look to the side, grinning widely and watch as Max's jaw drop to the ground.

"Oh. My - oh shoot." he mutters in surprise.

"Pinch me," I say quietly, not realising that Max would actually grab my right arm and pinch my skin on the forearm.

I jump in pain, "what the hell Max!? I didn't mean for you to actually do it!"

Max chuckles, "but you did say 'pinch me' now did you?"

I say nothing but shake my head and continue looking at the computer screen in disbelief in silence. Max drapes his hand around my shoulders and I bury my head in his chest.

"I'm very proud of you right now, you can hardly imagine it," Max whispers in my hair as he tightens our hug. I smile as the picture of the computer screen keeps on replaying in my head.

Tickets sold out.

Well hello filler chapter. Anyways have a great day/night/morning/afternoon depending on where you are.

Stay awesome✌