59.

Chad Jones

I leaned over the sink splashing cold water on my face. I allowed the water to drip on my white tee while going through the cabinets.

My hands snatched the clear orange bottle and popped the top open. I let the two blue and white pills fall in my hand before I threw them back with water.

Ziprasidone.

I was lacking on taking my medication and it showed. I had to be sane before I went to that court house in two days.

I might fuck around and do something that'll get me life in jail. Hell I did do something but I didn't kill the hoe.

Even though I wanted to.

Karma is a bitch but she's slow as hell.

I ran my hands down my jeans and laid across on my bed. The side effects of those pills were kicking in and I was getting sleepy. But I didn't want to sleep this early because I wasn't going to go to sleep tonight.

I laid there with my eyes closed listening to the air conditioner blow. I didn't keep my promise because I began to doze off until I heard my phone ringing.

"Who the fuck?" I asked agitated because of them ruining my sleep.

My bipolar ass just said I didn't want to sleep. Dumb retarded ass nigga.

I squinted my eyes as Karins name popped up on the screen. I pressed decline before laying back down.

She called back to back every time I didn't answer which annoyed me. This time when she called I slid to the right answering it frustratedly.

"What the fuck do you want bro?" I yelled annoyed as the facetime connected.

"I-I just wanted to talk daddy." Chloe said looking in the camera with tears in her eyes.

"Fuck. I'm sorry baby girl I didn't mean to say that to you. What are you doing?" I ran my hand down my face.

"Watching Moana. I wanna be just like her daddy, her pretty."

"Oh really? What makes her so pretty?" I questioned just to hold a conversation.

Talking to my daughter honestly calmed me down. She was my peace.

"Her skin color, her hair and her height. Her short like me and mommy." A chuckle escaped my lips every time she said her.

"Nothing is wrong with your beautiful skin. You have long pretty hair and height doesn't make you pretty. You're my beautiful Chloe regardless."

"Really? Do I look better than Moana?"

"You sure do. She ain't touching you baby girl. I got the baddest daughter outchea."

"Yeah! I'm the baddest puta." She yelled and I heard yelling in the background after that.

"Who taught you that?" I furrowed my eyebrows wondering who was teaching my daughter this shit.

"Joseline the Puerto Rican princess."

"Whenever your mom watches that, go in your room and lock your door. I don't need you feeding off them bad vibes."