44

Chad Jones

"So.. what do you wanna do?" I asked staring at the little girl I called my daughter.

"I wanna go home but I can't do that so I don't know." She shrugged her shoulders up and down.

"Why you dont wanna stay here with me?" I fake frowned and she shrugged again.

"I miss my mommy and my dolls." She sighed and climbed onto the white plush couch.

"Chloe you hurt my feelings. I thought you came here to bond with your dad." I covered my face and pretended to cry.

I heard her sigh again and jump down off the couch. I continued to fake cry and peeked out to see if she was coming. I saw her in front of me so I covered my face again. She climbed on my lap and moved my hands away.

"I was just playing. I came here to have fun with you." She said throwing her small arms around my neck.

I grinned. "Gimmie a kiss to make me feel better."

She moved her head back and puckered her lips before I kissed them.

"Thank you love. We're friends again." I said rubbing her back with my hand.

"Besties!" She yelled throwing her hands up in the air making me laugh.

"You hungry? What do you wanna do?" I asked her adjusting her correct on my lap.

She placed her finger on her chin faking like she was thinking. I laughed shaking my head because this little girl looked and acted just like me. I wouldn't waste my time on a DNA test.

"Can you take me to get a build a bear because mommy didn't wanna get me one. Pleaseeee." She dragged the word please and I gave her a blank look.

"Your mommy said that you have enough toys already." I made up a quick lie because I didn't feel like being noticed in malls today.

"Uh uh because she was the one who told me to ask you to buy me some! Ugh this is frustrating." She slapped her hand on her forehead sighing.

I rolled my eyes, of course she would tell my daughter some shit like that. Imma have to punch her in her shit one day.

"Come on." I placed her down on the floor before grabbing her hand and heading out.

I grabbed the keys to the Rolls Royce just because I was feeling it today. I immediately noticed that I forgot to get her car seat and groaned. I just buckled her up in the backseat and planned on buying her one at the mall.

I put on some Dave East Free smoke and mumbled the words as I drove. I looked into the rear view mirror and saw Chloe nodded her head to the beat and laughed.

"That's my fucking daughter, G." I mumbled to myself.

"Build a bear we gooo." She said once we stepped inside the mall.

"Calm down lil mama." I chuckled as she dragged me to where ever this Build a bear shit was.

We finally got to that gay ass store and she talked to the lady like she knew what she was saying. I just stood back watching shawty do her thing. She continued to talk to the lady as they prepared the bear. I could've did this my damn self.

Hell, they need a build a bitch.

"Daddy I'm done look at how pretty he is!"