25.

Karin Mendez
2 months later

"My pizza should be coming." I mumbled too myself as everyone around me talked.

Today was prom day and I was sitting at home looking like an idiot. The house was full of people getting Christian and Justice settled because they decided to go. Even though I couldn't go I was excited for them and I wanted them to turn the hell up for me.

My leg is still healing and it was getting better day by day. It wasn't bigger than the other leg anymore so that shows that I was progressing. My doctor allowed me to attend prom but I declined that real quick even though I wanted to. I was not going anywhere on crutches looking like a crippled fool.

I've started back going to school a few weeks after I gotten my surgery. Daddy hired somebody to help me exercise with my leg so I wouldn't have no problems with it going out on me. But during school I would take the first period and sit in the nurses office with my work until the rest of the day.

Meanwhile, everybody and their mama was here to see Christian go off to prom. Who knew the idiot could dress up nicely without putting on a customized baseball jersey with his name on the back with jeans and Jordan's. He went all out, or should I say they both did.

His hair was freshly lined up with waves as usual, his skin was moisturized and clear that complimented his diamond earrings. Then to top all of that off he had a Giorgio Armani suit with a white bow ties dressed with some black Christian Louboutins.

"My baby is growing up

"My baby is growing up. I remember this bad ass lil boy running from my ass whoopings now he's matured." His mama (RIP💙) said as he gave her a look before shaking his head.

I'm pretty sure he's still the same, I thought.

"Ma chill out I know you see these people right here." He groaned as he smacked her lips.

"I don't give a damn about these people. You wasn't complaining about me babying your ass when you were little." She said snacking him upside the head.

"That's because I'm a man now." He mumbled as my dad came into the living room with Cassie.

"Here comes the hoe and his parrot." She said placing her hand on her hip.

No she didn't call Cassie a parrot. I side eyed the foursome before sipping out of my bottle of water.

"Don't start that shit Ella, not today. Chris your girlfriend is outside." Daddy said pointing too the door as my eyes shot towards them.

"Aw tell her come inside I wanna see her." I said turning the volume down on the TV.

Chris and Justice took pictures outside with her parents before coming inside. I couldn't help but take pictures because they looked so cute. I finally examined over Justice outfit.