46.

Karin Mendez
3 months later

"I want some braids." I scratched my head looking at some posts on Instagram.

They had almost 100 pages with people promoting their shops on there. I loved every single hairstyle and now I was wanting braids just by looking at them.

"Nah keep your real hair. I like it better than that weave shit you be wearing." Ron commented as I laid on his chest.

"I love my hair also but I don't be feeling like doing that shit whenever I have to." I said fixing my bonnet on my head.

"I'm not a barber for nothing. Let me cut it all off and we won't have to discuss this anymore." He smirked and I smacked his chest before scoffing.

"I'll let you cut my vagina hair before you touch my head. Boy are you dumb?" He laughed shaking his head at my response.

"I wouldn't risk myself to do all that but anything for you. You know you my la baby." He said snatching my bonnet off.

I raised up and looked at him crazy. This nigga was doing three much right now. Bad enough he was grabbing my shit when we were fucking minutes ago. When I put that bonnet on that means Karin is unavailable. No facetime calls, none of that.

"I really hate you sometimes nigga." I said grabbing his face and placing my lips to his jaw.

"You don't be saying that when I be in yo guts though. I give you a reason to hate me which explains all these scratches on my back." Ronald said moving his jaw away from my grip.

"I can't help it. It be that good baby." I playfully slapped his face and he grabbed my waist.

I already knew where this was leading us so in between the kiss I tapped his leg. He broke it and I pointed to the dresser where the condoms laid. He sighed and I shrugged before snatching them off the dresser. We finished what we started but it was awkward this time.

I could sense the change in his mood when I told him to get the condoms. We've talked about having kids and unfortunately he wants one but I don't. At least not right now. When I broke that news down to him he thought I was being selfish.

I'm the one that has to deal with swollen feet, hormones, being huge and nasty ass cravings for nine months. Until I'm ready to have a baby he could talk to a doctor and try to have one hisself. That'll be great and keep me from having to go through hell all over again.

Remember that lmale fairy cartoon character that got pregnant? Yeah that'll be Ron.

We spent almost an hour pleasuring each other before we both tapped out. I laid under him covered in sweat as he passed out on top of me. I was tired as hell and could proudly say that we did a number on each other.

I stared at the ceiling in silence but our heavy breathing interrupted it. My phone buzzed more than three times on the dresser and I rolled my eyes. I closed my eyes trying to ignore it but it kept vibrating. Since I figured it was important I picked it up and read the messages.