I really love theatre

So rn I'm trying to sleep, but it's not coming to me.

Earlier today I Auditioned for Jekyll & Hyde for this company called The Stage Door. It's a great company that's trying to make theatre excellent where I live.

With the biggest places like St. George Musical Theatre (pretty average), Tuachan (National level and the only other place other than Broadway with the rights to Newsies rn, also has a contract with Disney.), and Brigham's Playhouse (children theatre, family friendly) being the only competition it's doing fairly well.

And my audition was so much fun. I always feel so exited when I get to sing solo in front of people. This feeling of "Hi, I'm here to tell you this story that I have grown to love and I want you to feel the emotions that I love from it.".

I was also the youngest one there. But, I was only trying out for an ensemble role.

You see, Jekyll and Hyde is a musical that has very big ensemble parts. And I want to be a part of it.

There were all these women, from like their late thirties to early twenties that were so talented. Some less so who tried to hide their lack of practice, voice, or experience with emotion. But still did very well.

I feel like theatre is where I belong.

I belong on a stage.