October first

A new month. And my favorite. Ah the joys of October.

So today I slept in a little and didn't officially wake up until like, twelve thirty. I went home, got angry at my broken computer, reset my iPod because its visuals wouldn't show. I could only talk to my male British Siri.

I lost all my photo except those taken in the past few weeks and those on social media and my iCloud.

Then I had my choir concert. Now if you haven't deduced it yet, I am a freshman in high school; however, my school district separates elementary k-5, intermediate 6-7, middle 8-9, high sophomores-Seniors. Still in the middle school. Now my school has 3 choirs, the 8th grade choir, for the losers who are to lazy to learn anything remotely challenging, the girls choir, for the blossoming young feminist who tries to sing but can't very well, and the Advaced choir, where your only chance of getting in is:

1. If you can pick either the top, middle or bottom note of a chord and match pitch with it.

2. Your a freshman.

3. Your not disruptive in class.

4. If you tried out.

5. If your grades are up.

Last year they let some eighth graders in, but they changed it this year. Probably because half of the eighth grade choir would have tried out, and maybe a third of that get in. I myself have been in the advanced choir for the past two years.

Now back to the concert. As you would suspect for shallow, stupid, ass hats that take choir for an easy A they have to drag along their shallow, stupid, ass hat friends. They end up cat calling, yelling during songs, straight up leaving during a song, and being on their phones. People you find at a football game, in a concert hall.

Makes me want to commit genocide.

Anywhore, it wasn't just them. The students of all choir were also doing the same things. One girl left during the 8th grade choir performance, came in after her choir had gone on, and acted like it didn't matter.

The quality of the 8th grade choir and girls choir was very depressing. Think of 150 eighth graders (13-14yr olds) making the sound of a terrified 50 kid elementary choir. Same with the girls choir, accept with only female voices instead of the voice cracks of the 13 yr old boys not yet through puberty.

Makes it more depressing that a 50 kid choir can give twice the volume, skill, and amount of songs.

Not to boost my choirs ego or anything but I did hear people saying these things as I went backstage to leave instead of forcing my way through a crowd of people.

After that my parents took me to Red Lobster for the first time in my life. I ate swimps (shrimp) and lemonade. For desert, a lava cookie.

So that was my rant for today.

~ Auri
      ~ Mc The Hammer