Um..... [insert funny and clever title here]

Hey so I wanna update cause a bunch of thins in life have been building up and I've just not had time to write them down, or I forget to, or I'm just to lazy to sit down and write my thoughts down.

So, with the latest just to get it off my head.

I just received a comment on musical.ly that said "ew no one wants to see your junk".

AND I WASN'T SHOWING ANYTHING INAPPROPRIATE CAUSE

1. THAT WOULD BE CHILD PORN AND THAT IS JUST MESSY SHIT.

2. (Enough with the caps) I personally do like to wear low cut shirts and stuff cause I have stuff to work with and god damn I will work it.

3. It was a "sin" video were you like do a plot twist type thing and show a little more skin or something, and I'm kinda super fucking proud of it.

So when this person commented I thought silently about how I would respond, cause I honestly didn't know what to do. I just decided no reaction was the best, deleted the comment, and blocked the person. Done and now I'm just trying to calm down.

I honestly wanted to reply saying:

"Well I honestly don't give a shit what you think. Clearly the ten people who liked this did so you can take your opinion and shove it where the sun don't shine." 

But I'm above that.

SEGWAY!!!!

so I've recently started swimming again and I'm just happier for it. It's a good outlet when I just want to beat someone to death or scream until I lose my voice.  Makes me an overall happy person.

I also drove to my local gas station today with my older brother and sister. I'm still fourteen guys, I don't know how to drive.

But I did fairly well.

One second gotta change my playlist on Spotify. Their "Scene" playlist isn't cutting it.

Bo Burnham. There we go, more hate filled somehow.

Anyway but I drove and I only made the tires screech twice. I know, goals.

I dyed my hair green on the ends and I really like it.

Anyway. I'll probably update once every week again. Maybe more so.

~ Auri
       ~ Mc the Hammer