Inspiration

So I've been reading a lot of fan fictions recently. Well, not a lot compared to my cringey past but still.

And whenever I do read fan fiction if the whole chapter is written in one giant block that makes commenting and cohesively reading the thing difficult I will not read it. Also if it's just straight up the same smut copied and pasted with name changes and slight vocab change.

I will read smut, I mean, it's like the porn for fangirls ages 11 and up, but if it's shit then I will not read it.

And don't worry, I delete any of my activity on these non appropriate books so you will rarely, if ever, see me commenting on something that says "Daddy | 81+" as the title. No. I hide that shit. Don't kink shame me.

But anyways I kinda want to write a fan fiction. Halsey has this new album, specifically this song Angel on Fire. I'll link it up top. The whole album tells a love story similar to Romeo and Juliet. And I want to write a fanfic based off of Angel on Fire.

Now, when I say fanfic, I basically mean I want to take real life people and use them as colors on my paint pallet. Take their personality and experiences, change it slightly, stick em in different circumstances, and write a story around that. And make it gay. Cause why the hell not. (Cough cough, miss me with that gay shit)

Anyways. I think I'll do it. Expect a new story soon.