Once he heard movement, he turned to my direction and his eyes suddenly lit up. I tensed up where I stood and awkwardly walked towards him.

"Did your parents buy it?", he asked, amused at the circumstances and smirked as I sat down near him on the bed. He leaned in closer and let our shoulders touch. I nervously looked down at the floor and stared at his feet. "Y..Yeah, they believed me. Hopefully they'll leave tomorrow. It'll just make things easier", I said and began to twiddle with my thumbs.

Jack nodded his head and stared out the window again.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see his lean figure beside me and the sight of his ripped muscles sent my face blushing. His beautiful dark eyes gazed at the moonlit night and his charcoal hair messily hung from his head. To think, I used to fear this handsome clown.

"Jack? Where did you send him, Officer Stan I mean", I asked quietly and stared back at the floor again. I felt Jack slightly move where he sat and I got the feeling he was suppressing a fit of laughter.

He chuckled darkly and I watched as an evil grin spread across his face. "A carnival my dear. Full of fun and endless laughter... Well for me that is", he replied and turned his head to look at me. "Do you remember Jamie?", he asked as he tilted his head at my figure. I nodded and earned a smirk from him.

"When I killed him, I deliberately stole his soul and chained him to my realm. He'll forever roam my carnival with the rest of the undead children I've collected over the years... And Gumdrop, there's HUNDREDS of them! Ahahaha!!!"

Jack howled with insane laughter and held his stomach as he tried to control himself. I simply stared in shock and awe as I tried to process his words. "What? You mean to tell me there's probably hordes of zombie children tormenting Officer Stan?", I asked with a shaky voice and stared down at the floor again in complete incomprehension.

Jack grinned from ear to ear and nodded his head proudly. "As we speak Doll." I bit my lip and guiltily clammed my hands over my face to cover the grief I felt. Jack, noticing my reaction, knitted his eyebrows and leaned his face closer to stare me down. "Do you honestly feel bad for him? Are you forgetting that he tried to arrest you?", he asked with a deadpan face and earned another groan from me.

"I know! But... I still feel bad!", I replied and my reaction caused Jack to roll his eyes in annoyance. He shook his head and wrapped his arms around my shoulders. I looked up in shock and curiously stared up at him. "Don't be. I'm the one who killed them, I'm the one who's tormenting the Officer. Just relax already", he said and purposely stared out the window to avoid my gaze.

I smiled at him and gently leaned on his torso to plant a kiss on his cheek. His eyebrows shot up and his jaw dropped open as he turned back to stare at me in awe. I smiled wryly and shrugged my shoulders. "Heh.. you think this clown likes surprises? Time for a punishment Gumdrop~!", he said with a sly grin as he pushed my body on the bed.

Jack towered over me and grabbed my hands to pin them over my head. My eyes widened as he leaned down and smothered me in another one of his rough kisses.

His lips devoured mine and nipped at every chance they got. I tightened my lips shut and tried hard to not open them, for fear that Jack would ram his tongue inside my mouth again. As nice as it felt, it made me feel awkward since I wasn't used to heated kisses like that.

However, with the way Jack ran his hands down my sides and pinched my thigh, I gasped and gave an opening for Jack. He greedily thrusted his tongue inside and initiated a hot blush on my cheeks. In a few moments, he had me moaning too.

My arms unconscious wrapped around his neck and I melted in his warmth as his body pressed up against mine. Jack began to run his lips down my neck and as soon as he found my sweet spot, I winced from the pleasurable pain. He chuckled and continued to enjoy himself with the little moment we had in privacy.

But suddenly he fell limp in my embrace and laid completely on top of me. I blinked in confusion and curiously stared down at his figure. His soft breathing and rising shoulders must have meant he fell asleep in the middle of the kissing.

I let out a chuckle and carefully slid his body to the side. "Guess he hasn't fully recovered yet...", I thought to my self as he landed on the other side of the bed and I cuddled up next to him. My hand unconsciously touched his forehead to later run my slender fingers through his black hair.

I sighed as he slept peacefully beside me under the warm covers and I thought back on our conversation from before.

He was a killer and loved to torture the ones who annoyed him the most. Lots of people would want nothing to do with a psychopath like him, they'd run at the first chance they'd get, curse him and beg him to leave them alone for good... But, for me, it was different. He might have frightened me during our first encounters, but... It's different now.

Now, I feel like I'm getting closer to him. I feel like he's more comfortable around me, like he can start talking more about himself rather than learn more about boring ol' me.

This feeling was nice. It was truly amazing and, as I played with his messy hair, I thought, "Maybe I don't want him to leave."

_______

Getting kissed again by a psychotic, killer clown? Wow! Ain't that something! ;) Like if you loved the heated, romantic moment between you and your monochrome delight~!