25. Zustin - Bitten.

Start from the beginning

"Motherfucker!" Zayn hands left Justin' shoulders and he pushed hard on his chest when the boy bite down on his cheek. He shook his head at his playful behaviour, only he could go from kissing hotly to a very uncontrolled mischievous kid.

Justin boomed with laughter settling down on Zayn's chest again. He licked his lips when Zayn's dick twitched beneath him. He placed his one hand flat on the boy's chest putting his chin onto it afterwards than with his other hand he started drawing patterns along his t-shirt, tracing imaginary doodles on Zayn's clothed chest. His finger running from one end to other. From this close he could hear Zayn's heart slowing down from all the rush but it was still thumping very loudly to fuel Justin more to scratch a little harder on Zayn's chest.

"If you are just going to be a tease and do nothing about it I say get up from me." Zayn said hooking his one arm over his face. "You are literally crushing my body here."

"And you are not opening your pretty eyes for me. You see me complaining?"

"Complaining my foot. You bloody took a chunk out of my cheek." Zayn groaned when Justin scratched at his chest again, his fingers digging deep; the t-shirt was no use for Zayn- he felt his body arching on and aching for Justin's every touch. His whole body was somehow sensitive to all the touches from the singer.

"You deserve it. You are not listening to me." Justin mumbled.

Thud.

"It's me- Endellion. I see the car had stopped shaking. God you little bastards." She was knocking on the door very violently and yelling like it wasn't two o'clock in the morning and everyone in the hotel were sleeping. "Open up. I brought you your bags."

Justin didn't budged from his position and tried to open the passenger side window, he didn't even stretched his arm or made it look like he was trying. He signed and tried for the backseat and it opened easily as the controller was just beside Zayn's head.

"Hey..." He waved a little but dropped his hand around Zayn's neck creasing his skin and feeling him shiver under his touch.

"Don't hey me you idiot. God did you have to do that." Endellion threw two bags inside, on the backseat barely missing Zayn's head. "Steve was with me. The innocent, hugger, scared of all the things, Rick's side bitch Steve. Do you know how many questions he had for me?" She threw her hands in the air when Justin didn't answered and was too busy with his hands on Zayn. "Just great. That's all I needed a crazy best friend leaping after a bastard in the middle of night."

"I am listening to you End. It's just that..." Justin looked up with a pout. "He's not opening his eyes."

"Your puppiness disgust me." She said crossing her arms. "Go away now. Don't linger around us singles. I will meet you tomorrow but if you decided to be all hungry again on Zayn, just message me so I don't bother walking into you guys. I had just enough as it is watching the SUV was all... god and then there was Steve he kept asking me all this questions." Endellion looked exhausted and sleep deprived.

Justin eyed her for a moment taking in her red eyes and dark circles knowing she was crying again. He decided to talk with her soon. She couldn't go on with the way she was crying earlier clutching onto him. She obviously looked like she wanted help and the troubled look on her face made Justin little more anxious.

"Where are they anyway?" Justin looked at Zayn who was still ignoring him with his eyes closed. He didn't budged with their loud talking, it didn't bothered him at all that it was so late in night and they were just creating nuisance.

"We just came out after making sure Zayn's things were not left in the room. Boy I don't want to know what would happen if anything got misplaced. Seriously did you have to snog after his ignorance ass."