Chapter 22 - Emptiness

Start from the beginning

His toned back was facing her and it looked like he was asleep. The pinkette took small steps until she reached the bed side. Her fingers ran on the soft material on the blanket, pulling it aside just enough for her to climb next to him. She crawled until her chest was pressed to his warm back, her boobs hurting. One of her hands ran on the skin of his arm, before her entire arm wrapped around his body. Her fingers traced lines on the sensitive sking of his chest and abs, feeling how toned he was. Without realizing, her fingers went even further, to his v line. She trembled sightly. Itachi moaned in his sleep. He inhaled sharply and opened his eyes, thinking that it was only a dream. It wasn't. Pressed to his back, he felt something soft, a hand still exploring his body. Sakura felt the change in his breathing.

"Did I wake you?" her voice sounded more seductive that she intended. His eyes widened in shock. What was she doing? "I'm just cold... I... Want to get warm." her fingers draw a circle around his belly button. "Will you help me get warm?" her voice was weak and feminine. Enough to turn him on. Her touch left goosebumps on his skin. Her little hand grabbed his manhood and sqeezed it lightly, making it hard. Itachi swallowed the lump in his throat. He felt himself already sweating. But the reality kicked in. She was drunk.

He grabbed her wrist, making her gasp.

"Go to sleep, Sakura."

"Why you reject me, Itachi? You don't like my body anymore?"

Body? Really? Body? That's the only think she thought that he liked about her? Kami, she was so wrong. He closed his eyes for some seconds, exhaling.

"You are drunk."

"So? I may not have the courage if I'm not." she chuckled.

"You will regret this."

Shs kissed his shoulder. Electricity ran through every cell of his body.

"Please, Itachi." he voice almost broke. "Don't reject me... I feel lonely." she sobbed. "I don't care if it's for my body but I'm desperate to feel something. To feel that someone cares just a bit." her words broke his heart. "Sasuke hurt me badly. I feel... Dirty ever since then. No matter how much I was my body, seems like I can't get his scent off of me." she cried. He was the first person that she talked with about those days.

He turned his body towards her, his eyes piercing through her teary eyes.

"I don't want to hurt you." he raised his fingers, caressing her cheek.

"I am already hurt." she whispered. His face softened. "Please, Itachi?" she had hope in her eyes. His chest clentched.

He nodded.

Itachi trapped her body under his, letting his nose inhale the scent on her cheeks. His touch tickled her and made her giggle. He loved that sound. The man above her kissed her lips, tasting their sweetness. A hand of his grabbed her butt, making her gasp. He took the chance and slipped his tongue inside her mouth. He could still taste the bitter sake. Their tongues danced in sync while his hands caressed her breasts through the material of his own shirt. She felt her nipples hard while his thumb played with them. A moan escaped from her throat.

She hooked her legs around him, making the shirt raise and expose her womanhood. She pulled him closer, making him gasp as soon as he felt that she wears no panties and no pants. Her hands hooked around his neck, playing with his hair that fell on both sides of his face like a curtain. He felt her wetness through his boxers, which made his manhood throb. It was painful. His cock was pressed hard against her entrance, the thin material being the only thing that separated them. She threw her head back in pleasure, trying to bring his hips even closer. Her fluids dipped on the sheets. They both moaned at the contact.