Who's Dante?

I stood there. 

What just happened. 

I started walking back the way I came. Axe was still knocked out laying on the ground. Hmupf. I just left him there. 

I walked back to the house to find the guys in a group. 

"Hey how did it go?" Spence asked. 

"Where's Axe?" Blake asked me after Spence's question. 

"It wasn't a very long conversation.. but I didn't have an instresting run in with Dante, Axe's brother. Who the hell is he?" They all exchanged unsettling looks.

"You ran into Dante?! Are you okay?" Raina asked quickly.

"Yes. I'm fine but will someone please tell me what's going on?!" I screamed.

"Dante as you know is Axe's brother but he is a rouge." Peter told me.

"Wait he is a rouge? That doesn't make sense."

"It does if you know the whole story." Zak was right, I didn't know the story.

"Okay. So what's the story?" I asked.

"Two years after you're dissapearence Dante and Axe were eight, and their dad had to pick which one was to be the next Beta. Can you guess who he picked?" Ashley asked. 

"Axe." Everyone slowly nodded. 

"Yup after he got pick their dad completly focused on Axe and nothing but Axe. He left Dante in the dust. When they were 16 Dante left without a trace, some thought he was dead, others said he joined a cult. There was crazy stories about him; about 3 years ago we found out that he went rouge. " Zak finished. 

I nodded my head slowly. 

"What happened tonight with Dante?" A voice asked. 

It was my parents. 

Shit. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys so I am back from Texas! 

Im so sorry that this chapter is short but I hope the next one will be much longer and up this weekend. 

Big thanks to everyone for their voting, comment, and to their libirarys and things of that nature. Keep it up cause as you can see I hopping to be in the Watty Awards this year! SO hope you guys will help me out. 

You know the drill;)

Love and Hugs 

<3 Paigey!