nineteen.

SONG-IFYOUHADAZUNEIHATEYOU;BONES

"When will you realize? Just another tease to the side."

-

-

Harry, unfazed by my displeasure, was irritated at the fact that his clothes were soaked in what I thought used to be something that helped me go to sleep at night. I wouldn't shut a single eye knowing I was sleeping in an apartment with strangers all because of some fucking rain. "They're not letting anyone go out in the streets because it's pouring out. Have you seen what it's like out there?"

"Okay yeah I have but I can't stay here." A nervous laugh tumbled from my lips as I walked over to him with my hands fidgeting around my belt buckles. "I have things to do like, wash my face, exfoliate, do my homework."

Randall walked out with a girl attached to his hip but I didn't even plan on studying her features like I usually do because I was so pissed. Pissed at myself for riding with Harry, pissed at myself for leaving my book bag in the car and pissed at myself for being annoying and only bringing my phone. Sure I could call my mom for help but I could've used anyone's phone to do that. It just reminded me of how much my life revolved around carrying this thing that hardly buzzed with any notifications.

Harry placed his hands on both of my shoulders and looked me in the eye. "We are staying here. We are not going out in that-" a boom of thunder rocked me out of my unreasonable pleas and sent me back into reality only for a moment. He looked up and out the window above the computer the guys were at, Alec's eyes wide and fearful as lightning appeared just after the thunder crackled.

"Guys I'm fucking scared."

One of the guys, who's name I remembered to be Jacob, snapped in Alec's direction. "Shut the fuck up."

I looked to Randall and then the girl who was half dressed. She wore a long t shirt and her hair was mangled up in braids, her long arm reaching out for me to shake her hand. "I'm Zara, pleased to meet you." Her voice was croaky and her hands were soft and warm as I shook them. "I have some exfoliating face wash if you'd like to use it."

I looked to Harry with a smile, but it was anything but genuine. "I'm fine, thank you."

She shrugged and detached herself from Randall's side before walking into the kitchen to open the freezer. Randall snapped his fingers to get everyone's attention and I sunk into Harry's chest unintentionally because he provided me security when the uncertainty train rolled around, clawing at my insides. "You heard British boy. All of y'all can't leave. Just to lay a couple ground rules; I only have one guest bedroom. I'm gonna be nice and hand it to the only other couple in the room, Harry and her. None of y'all disturb them-"

"We're not a-" Harry and I both began at the same time, only to be interrupted by the groans and moans coming from the guys.

Jacob got up from the computer chair and reached into one pizza box of many and discovered it to be empty. I stepped away from Harry and Randall glanced at me questioningly before continuing his long speech. "Y'all will stay in here. There's a few blankets in the hall closet and you can use those. I ran out of pillows so... bundle up your jackets or something."