three.

SONG; WELCOME TO THE HELLZONE-SPOOKY BLACK AND BOBBY RAPS

"You can help me if your aim is pure, but there's no medicine, you know the cure."

-

Now this is the part y'all have been waiting for. So far, I have given you the foundation of my high school life. There's my best friend Alicia, my ex Tyler, my high school crush that happened to be everyone's high school crush, Nathan, and the teacher that hates me for no reason, Mrs. Tracy. Now let's get to who I actually fell in love with. I know this is some sort of spoiler, but you're reading this for a reason. I told you I fell in love with someone and now I'm gonna tell you how I met him.

I'll reference back to what I said before. I didn't go into high school wanting a relationship. Those tv shows really glamorize them, but many girls are in for a rude awakening. Freshman year is the worst year to have a boyfriend either because they aren't serious or because they aren't serious. There will always be that one couple that manages to stay through it all, the immaturity and the dramatic personality changes over those excruciating four years. Those relationships don't necessarily last over the transition of getting into colleges. Prime example; Samantha and her boyfriend.

Newsflash, y'all can't be all lovey dovey in the halls either. You only have a short time to get to your classes, and everyone is always in your business. Everyone including the teachers who wait outside and monitor the students. Relationships really thrive out of school, if your parents let you out late enough. That's how it was for Tyler and I at least, but we've been through the fact that he was a horrible communicator and that he hardly talked to me on school campus so maybe I'm just experienced with only the bad and not the good. Well not maybe, it is certain. My parents hated him and never let me out the house past 5.

Relationships don't last in high school. That is what I'm trying to get at. So my initial thoughts were to experiment, see what I like, and prepare for the real relationships that would happen in college. So I didn't take anything seriously for a long time. And no one took me seriously because as predicted, the boys in my class were immature and only saw me as an opportunity to check something off of their bucket list. I didn't have the balls to talk to any upperclassmen boys. They were a no for me; I had heard many rumors from hushed whispers in hallways about freshman victims who were too naive too much, and even though I'm a smart girl, I'm not smart enough to be faced with that kind of pressure. I know not all upperclassmen are the same but it's just better, in my opinion, to stay in my grade. Ironic.

Meeting this guy and getting to know him was a lot. You'll see why as we get deeper into the story.

So without further a do, I present to you, my first time meeting my actual love.

-

"You said this would be fun."

Alicia cunningly convinced me to join in her search for after school activities and commitments to put on future college applications. She informed me that there would be food for the multicultural club, but she failed to mention that you received food after being in the club for a full month. She made it seem like they were offering dumplings and fried chicken right when you signed your name, but they weren't. Their menu was fake smiles and promises to be soon unfulfilled.

We sat at the table in the back as the clubs set up their little welcome places, twiddling our thumbs and awkwardly looking at each other before looking back down at our feet.

"It will be fun when people actually get here. Stop being so... rude." She snapped at me and playfully pinched the skin on my exposed thigh, my sweatshirt strings annoyingly blowing from the fan placed right next to us. Two boys sat next to Alicia, one with curly brown hair and green eyes, the other an odd haircut and blue eyes. They still hadn't introduced themselves and I wasn't going to either. It was up to Alicia considering the fact that they were her friends.