fifteen.

SONG-ON THE OTHER SIDE; THE STROKES

"I hate them all, I hate them all. I hate myself for hating them."

-

-

HARRY'S POV

One of my hands travelled between the unnamed girl's thigh, her skin a soft and milky. As our tongues grazed against each other, her shaky lips informed me that she was anxious. When I removed my hand from between her legs and back to her waist, she eagerly moved it back. A smirk slipped back on my lips and she pulled away when she felt it. "What?" She whispered and looked at my face in the dark room.

"Nothing." I hummed and brought my other hand up to the back of her neck, pulling her head closer to mine so our lips would connect again. The need of physical attention grew more and more as the days went on and I was lucky a long haired Italian girl spotted me in the crowded lounge area of my mate, Louis' house. With one curl of the finger towards my direction, we made it upstairs without disturbing the others. They were all drunk or high anyway so it didn't matter to them.

She pressed her lips against mine and eagerly shoved her tongue in my mouth, causing me to smirk again. Fuck. She was awful at kissing.

I lightly pushed her onto the bed without disconnecting our mouths and her legs immediately spread for me. Her dress made it easy to place my hand between her thighs once more, our close proximity causing her to pull away and whimper in pleasure. Her neck was exposed and I decided it was best to plant kisses there, knowing all too well that it was a sensitive spot for most of the girls I've been with. It was a great way to occupy myself when they were too busy moaning to kiss me.

"Harold. Open up, you can't be in there." A familiar voice came from the other side of the door that was across the large room. Louis twisted the knob and banged on it, causing the girl to flinch beneath my body. I pulled my hand out of her underwear and brought it up to my lips to lick as he pounded on the door once more. "I told you that you couldn't come up here. Get the fuck out!"

"Alright, chill out." We both got up from the bed and she adjusted herself, looking at me as I stood. I gathered my drink and she waited for me to approach the door as she certainly would not have.

When I opened the door, I saw him standing at the opposite end, ready to bump into me. His eyes were red and his hair was matted. "You okay?" I questioned, holding the drink up to my lips. I could smell alcohol, and it wasn't me because I only had cranberry juice in my red cup. Louis was drunk. And by drunk I mean hammered.

He gulped back and began to grind his teeth. "You. Out." Looking past me, he slurred at the girl and glared. I looked back at her and smiled before suddenly feeling my body being pushed further into the room. When I turned my cheek, Louis' fist collided with my jaw sending me tumbling backwards. The drink slipped out of my hands and spilled onto the white carpet. The girl screamed as he got on top of me, his hands making their way up to my neck but struggling at the hands of my resistance.