Chapter 4: Back To School

Start from the beginning

"I'm not a morning person either," I state.

"Too bad," Klaus chuckles. "Cry me a river."

"You gonna name the river too?" I ask.

"It will be named Dylan's Tears," Klaus laughs.

I roll my eyes and leave the kitchen. I walk into the living room to see Kol playing video games again. He stays sitting in front of the tv playing Call of Duty or Grand Theft Auto.

Rebekah was probably rearranging her closet for her new clothes, meaning I was on my own. Wait- where's Damon? 

I smile and run upstairs to Damon's room. I knock on his door and he slowly opens it. A smile reaches his face when he sees that it was me. He gently grabs my arm and pulls me inside. I giggle and jump onto his bed.

Damon stalks over to me and climbs on top of the bed too. He climbs on top of me and nuzzles his face into my neck. I giggle because his stubble rubs against my face and neck.

"I don't want you to go back to school," he mumbles.

"You think I wanna go? Please, if I had it my way, I wouldn't leave this room," I say, smiling.

Damon chuckles and leans down for a kiss. He cups my cheek and presses his lips against mine. My heart automatically skips a beat as I gently kiss him back. I reach my hands up and grip his hair, gently tugging on it. I groan reaches his throat as his tongue glides against my bottom lip.

I immediately grant him access and rub my tongue against his. I feel his crotch grind against mine slowly, making my whole bottom half tingle. I break from the kiss, taking shortened breaths. He smirks and presses his lips against the side of my neck.

"D-Damon," I moan out as he sucks on my sweet spot. He growls lowly in my ear and cups my boobs with his hands. I arch my back so that my body is pressed against him and moan softly.

"We can hear you!" Rebekah yells from downstairs. Damon immediately gets off of me and reaches out for me. I put my hand in his and get up from his bed.

"We have got to get a night alone," Damon says, chuckling.

"Definitely," I reply.

• • •

My alarm clock blares at six in the morning on the dot. I glare at the stupid glowing red numbers and press the button to turn off the music. I slowly rise up from my bed and stretch my arms out.

I walk outside my room and head to the bathroom. I close the door and brush my teeth and hair. I rub the sleep from my eyes and head back into my room. I grab the outfit that I picked out for myself last night and put it on.

I decide to leave my hair down and head back to the bathroom

I decide to leave my hair down and head back to the bathroom. I put on some perfume and some deodorant. I only put on a swipe of mascara and then leave the bathroom. I usually don't put on make up because I like going all natural. 

I grab my backpack and head downstairs. I find Elijah drinking a cup of coffee and reading the newspaper. I look at him strangely and grab a blood bag from the fridge. I pour the bag into a coffee mug and put it into the microwave.

"Who's reads the newspaper?" I ask.

"I do," Elijah says, flipping the page.

"That's what the internet is for," I say, grabbing my mug when the microwave starts to beep. I blow on the liquid before taking a sip.

"I don't trust the internet."

"The internet doesn't trust you," I say, taking a seat beside him. Elijah looks  at me weirdly and then goes back to reading his newspaper. "When do we leave?"

"As soon as you're done drinking your breakfast. Also, Klaus wanted me to remind you that you cannot kill anybody," Elijah says. "I have filled a water bottle of blood for you to drink during lunch."

"Thanks Uncle Elijah," I say, finishing up my drink. I go over to the sink and rinse the mug out before setting it down into the sink.

I grab the water bottle (it's one of those ones where you can't see the liquid inside. Like it's not see through.) and walk back over to Elijah.

Elijah stands from his spot at the table and grabs the set of car keys. "When do I get my own car?" I ask, following him outside the house.

"When you ask Klaus," Elijah says, getting into the drivers side. I get in on the other side and set my backpack by me feet.

"He's obviously gonna say no," I pout.

"So you're not getting a car anytime soon. Damon was talking about going to get his baby blue car the other day because he misses it," Elijah explains, pulling out of the driveway.

"That's great," I roll my eyes.

I turn on the radio to avoid anymore conversation with Elijah. I stare out the window as he drives to the high school. I have been avoiding this day ever since Klaus suggested that I go back to school.

Ten minutes later, Elijah pulls up beside a huge building. Standing outside the building was a bunch of teenagers talking one amongst another.

"Do I really have to?" I ask, giving Elijah puppy dog eyes.

"Have a good day," Elijah smirks. I groan and open the door to the car. I slowly step out the vehicle and close the door.

Before walking up to the building, I send one more longing look at Elijah, but he simply ignores it and drives away.

Asshole.

I look up at the building and gulp. Well, here goes nothing.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Hey guys! What did you guys think of the chapter? A little quality time with Elijah, spicy time with Damon and a little bit of shopping with Rebekah.

Guys! Check out my new Klaus love story Unknown Salvatore! The first chapter is out now if you wanna go read it.

Also, the outfit Dylan wears is from my Polyvore.

@.swagcat23 I follow back! You guys can go and check out my other outfits on there.

- Savannah