Chapter 15

CHAPTER 15

Dejanae_Mo is great and you should check them out! The * marks where her writing comes in, and I did change the wording a bit, but she's a real MVP guys. So if you don't want to read smut then skip from star to star.
Also, I did change it up a bit to make it sound better.

Brian's POV

"Such a momma's boy," I joked, and they both chuckled.

Ding.

Scott- wait where do you live Tyler

"I guess we're down three if he's asking me that," Tyler said before closing his phone.

"You gonna tell him?" Mini asked him, looking at his phone.

Tyler sighed before typing his response.

Ty- dude seriously, it's 4380

Scott- oh right

Mini and I laughed and Tyler just facepalmed.

"So where's the alcohol?" I asked Tyler, my inner Irish coming out.

"Alcohol?" Mini asked, looking adorably confused.

"Unless the guys bring anything, no alcohol tonight," Tyler replied, looking at his phone.

Mini's phone went off and he looked at his phone, a smile broke out across his face. He typed something before putting his phone back down and eating more of the chicken nuggets.

Well if they're going to ignore me, I'll ignore them, too.

I clicked on Nogla's contact, but decided against it. I don't want to tempt myself or him.

I will never be able to quit and get Mini's trust.

I sighed.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Mini looking at me every so often.

I looked straight at him, and he stared at me, face turning pink.

We were like that until Tyler groaned, and yelled "get a fucking room you two!"

I smirked, standing up, I extended a hand to Mini. "Shall we?" I ask.

He froze, eyes wide, and face beat red.

I grabbed his hand and gently tugged him towards me.

That seemed to work to snap him out of his thoughts. He stood up, hand still in mine, face down in embarrassment.

I leaned in close and whispered in his ear. "Follow me and you won't regret it."

Craig bit his lip in thought and I knew I had him.

I lead him out of the room, and I could hear Tyler grumble something about wanting to kill us.

I walked to a room that I knew was empty and closed the door behind Craig.

"Brian," Craig tried to talk, but I pushed him against a wall and kissed him.

"B-brian, I don't think we should do this," Craig said nervously.

"Don't worry I'll go easy on you." I said in a low husky voice, leaving little kisses as I trailed down Craig's neck.

Craig gave a quiet moan as he shivered at the touch, which made me smirk.

"N-no, I can't do this Brian." He pushed me away slightly.

"Why not?" I frowned, the disappointment very clear in my voice.