Chapter 11

Thursday Morning

Craig's POV

I am stupid. I am stupid. I am stupid.

That's what I'm chanting as I rush around my house, trying to get dressed and find my book bag after waking up late. I have no time to shower. I didn't have time to grab something to eat.

I should have left by now. While running downstairs, I stubbed my toe on a table, but managed to not fall. Hopping for a second, I grabbed my bag and ran to the door to get to the bus stop.

I saw Tyler. "TYLER!" I ran towards him, and he chuckled as he yelled out my name and gave me a hug.

Because we are best friends and hug.

Soon after the bus came, and we arrived at the school. "I wonder if your boyfriend is here yet," Marcel said, while looking around the halls.

"Who's boyfriend?" I asked him.

"Yours!" Marcel exclaimed, and Tyler and Marcel started laughing.

"Brian is not my boyfriend!" I shouted at them.

"I didn't say he was," Marcel stated, laughing still.

"Yesterday that's all you called Brian! So yes you did say he was!" I exclaimed.

"If it makes you feel any better, when we talk to Brian we call you his boyfriend." Tyler pitched in.

"No. It doesn't." I stated before walking off. "Why am I friends with them?" I asked myself when I was out of range from them.

I pulled out my phone, about to text Brian when I got a text from him.

B- where are youu

C- I was about to ask the same to you

B- but where are you

C- where are you

B- where are you

C- I asked first

B- no

B- you didn't

B- meet in my spot?

C- sure

C- be there in a min

B- sweet

And with that, we just sat and talked, away from our friends. They can deal with not seeing us in the morning. They'll see us at lunch anyways.

I just like spending time with Brian.

Thursday, Lunch

Brian's POV

I walked with Craig to the cafeteria where we met up with the rest of the group.

Marcel noticed us first. "Look who showed up guys! The lovebirds!"

"Ha ha, shut up Marcel," I snapped back. Craig tried to laugh with the rest of the group, trying to act like it doesn't affect him.

Craig sat down next to Tyler, leaving the seat next to Anthony for me.

"This is the one I would rather be with," Craig stated, putting his arm around Tyler's neck. Tyler wrapped his arm around Craig's waist and scooted him closer.

I couldn't help but feel jealous.

"Ohhh, Craig, I didn't think we'd tell them so soon," Tyler said in a flirty tone.

"You know what, Ty?" Craig asked, while looking at his face.

"What, Mini?" Tyler asked back.

"Too bad we're just friends." Craig said, making everyone laugh. Except me.

Tyler loosened his grip on Craig, "ouch, man, that hurts!"

"You know it had to happen at some point," Craig replied.

"This is getting too far, let's stop," Marcel stated, trying to not laugh. "Although, you did have me going for a second there."

"Yeah, that almost seemed real," Del pitched in. Everyone else nodded in agreement. Except me, again.

I saw Tyler whisper something in Craig's ear, and he blushed and pushed Tyler away laughing.

My jealousy only flaring more. But I couldn't let them know.

Anthony leaned over to me, "why so quiet?"

"Just tired," I lied. He just nodded. Evan and Del were telling a story to Tyler, Craig, and Scotty. Anthony was probably trying to pay attention to it. Marcel and Nogla were talking to each other quietly. I hope it's not about me.

When lunch was over, Craig went with Marcel and Scotty, happily talking with them. I walked with Tyler, Evan, and Del, not really talking much.

It sounded like Del was still telling the story, so I just pretended to listen until they separated to go to their class.

After sitting down, Tyler looked at me. I looked back at him.

"The fuck dude." Tyler spoke first.

"The fuck what," I asked him.

"You're never quiet," He stated.

"I'm just tired," I told him.

"Tired? Really?" Tyler skeptically asked me.

"Yeah. What about it?" I asked, getting annoyed.

"I don't know, maybe the fact you kept glaring at me? Jealous much?" Tyler said.

I wasn't aware I was even glaring at him during lunch. "Jealous of what?" I asked him, even though we both knew it was obviously about Craig.

"You know why he did it, right?" Tyler asked me, not sounding as mad anymore.

"Why?" I asked, not really caring.

"To get a reaction," Tyler said, as if it was obvious.

---------
Wassup guys!

Sorry it's shorter than normal. Been with family for the week, so I've been a bit preoccupied. But hopefully I'll be able to get more chapters up quickly.

Please comment ideas ^-^ I might need them...

... Totally not pulling a PewDiePie or anything...

So not out of ideas... So not... But if you would like... Lol