Chapter 3

"Brian!"

"Hey guys, what's up?" Brian asked as he approached his friends.

"You won't believe what happened," Evan started.

"Who kissed who? Did Del finally do something?" Brian asked, smirking.

Evan scoffed while Brock and Anthony laughed. "I told you we're just friends, okay?"

"Okay okay, so what did I miss?"

"Ty and Marcel made a new friend. Marcel was super excited for us to meet him." Evan informed Brian.

"Really? I can't wait to meet him then. What's his name?" Brian asked the guys.

"Hmmm, I think you can wait until lunch since you decided to get here late," Brock taunted him.

"You guys still salty about me not being here early? Really?" The others only laughed.

"His name is Craig," Anthony informed Brian.

"Is he new to the school or something?" Brian asked them.

"Yeah, and that's all we know about him. Maybe we'll have classes with him and we can pester him," Evan started, getting super excited.

"Pretty sure Tyler will kill us if we do," Anthony said, and the rest laughed.

"Wait hold on..." Brock started.

"What?" Everyone asked in almost perfect unison.

"Where's your fuck buddy? Y'all usually show up together," Brock asked, trying not to laugh.

"For fucks sake! Nogla isn't my fuck buddy, I hate that prick!" Brian started to yell, causing the group to laugh.

"What you say about me, huh?" Nogla asked, since he was arriving at that particular moment, as if the gods wanted him to hear that. "I thought we had a connection!"

The others, except Brian, started laughing. "Fuck you, you Irish prick."

"Hey! You're Irish too!" Nogla exclaimed, while the others were still laughing.

"Not as noticably as you, ya fuck."

"Okay, okay, let's end this cat fight!" Evan tried to say without laughing and failing.

"Whatever, I'm going to class. Nogla don't fucking follow me," Brian told the others and warning Nogla, before leaving for his first block.

Nogla, not caring about what he said, followed anyways. The others swore he murmered something about wanting to kiss the fool, and Evan and Brock handed Anthony money from a bet they had placed earlier that day.

"Brian... Come on man!" Nogla called out, trying to catch up to Brian. Brian slowed down, and dragged Nogla to the bathroom.

"Thought we weren't fuck buddies... This seems like a good place to... Ya know..." Nogla trailed off.

Brian pushed him against a wall, "shut up for one moment okay?"

"Okay," Nogla whispered out, a little nervous.

Brian got closer to Nogla, faces barely apart. Nogla's breath hitched, and Brian could hear it. "You know... We still have time to do what you so desperately want..." Brian taunted Nogla, and Nogla was clearly falling for the bait.

"You're a fuck, ya know that. Either kiss me or let go of me," Nogla tried to sound confident, but muttered the last half. Brian smirked in response, leaning closer to Nogla's ear.

"Do you really want me to kiss you?" Brian asked the flustered Nogla.

"Yes, I do." Nogla said weakly.