Chapter 2

Tyler and Marcel brought Craig to the cafeteria to meet their friends. Once entering, Craig was overwhelmed by the amount of people there, and started fidgeting.

"Hey man, you okay?" Marcel asked Craig.

"Yeah... Just... A lot of people," Craig tried to get out.

"Yeah, it gets overwhelming at times, but once we introduce you to our friends, we'll leave and give you a tour, okay?" Marcel tried to calm Craig down.

"Okay," Craig whispered out.

They reached a table with three people sitting and laughing. Once they noticed, there was a chorus of greetings between the friends.

"Who's this?" An Asian boy asked.

Tyler introduced Craig, and learned the names of Evan, Brock, and Anthony.

"So guys, Tyler and I are going to give Craig a tour. So we'll see y'all at lunch." Marcel told the guys. Craig sighed in relief, anxious to get out of the crowded room. The others said there goodbyes, and they were off to give Craig his tour.

"So, first off, before we go ANYWHERE..." Marcel started, "this is the cafeteria."

"No shit," Tyler exclaimed while Craig just laughed.

"So right across the hall, this is the auditorium. And down that hall is the chorus and band shit, k? Now let's go down here..." Marcel continued on, walking to the other side of the cafeteria. "So down this hall is the gym and health class and any other class no one cares about." Marcel then walked down another hall.

"And here is more random classes," Tyler jumped in. "And this hall has the business classes, and the library down there and shit."

Marcel lead them down another hall. "And these are the art and science halls. And here are the dean's offices. And here is the nurse's office, and here is guidance and main office," Marcel continued on.

"And this hall has English classes, here's a bathroom, the another English hall, history hall, math hall," Tyler announced, walking through a hallway.

"And this bit has more classes. Do you want to see the PC's too or no?" Marcel asked.

"PC's? As in laptops?" Craig asked.

"No, portable classrooms. They're like trailers outside, come on, I think we still have time to show you!" Marcel excitedly started dragging them to the door before
Tyler stopped him.

"Dude hold on, we still need to figure out where our first blocks are," Tyler announced.
"Shit, you're right. Come on, we'll get yours and draw you a map on how to get around," Marcel told Craig.

"Where do we go then?" Craig asked.

"Back to the cafeteria..." Marcel trailed off, knowing Craig is only going to get nervous again.

"Then let's get this over with, shall we?" Craig asked, then started making his way to the cafeteria. "Plus maybe we can talk to your friends for a second before class." And so the three boys made there way back to the cafeteria.

Once the three arrived, the first thing Craig thought was "oh fuck, there's more people." He started shaking, and Marcel and Tyler noticed. Looking at each other, they nodded, then grabbed Craig's arms and just started walking. Surprising this helped calm Craig down considerably.

"You know what?" Tyler began.

"What?" Craig asked.

"You're really small." Tyler said, smirking.

"You're a giant! Of course I'm mini in comparison!" Craig exclaimed, forgetting about the crowd around them.

"Dude, we should start calling you Mini!" Marcel thoughtfully exclaimed.

"What?!" Craig squeaked out. "No no. No need."

"Come on dude, we all have nicknames! You'll fit in and no one will judge youuuu," Tyler tried to convince him.

They finally got to where the schedules were and grabbed there's, Marcel leading them back out. "Yeah come on, let us call you Mini, and we'll draw you that map!"

"Rude," Craig huffed out. "Whatever, not like I need you fools anyways, byyyyyye!" Craig said with a straight face, and started walking away.

"WAIT!" Tyler yelled after him, running to catch up. "We're joking, please don't leave like that."

Craig started laughing, "you guys need to chill. Clearly I need that map. And I really don't care if you call me Mini."

"Really?" Tyler asked, as Marcel was still back some, drawing up the map.

"Yeah, just keep one thing in mind," Craig started, getting closer to Tyler's face.

"What's that?" Tyler asked, confusion evident on his face.

"I'm not mini where it matters."

The two of them busted out laughing after Craig winked at Tyler. "And I though Marcel was gay."

"Hey! What are y'all saying about me!"

Marcel asked, coming to join after he saw them laughing.

"Nothing, nothing. Is the map drawn yet?" Tyler asked Marcel.

"Yeah, come on, we'll take you to your class Mini," Marcel said, linking arms with Craig and walking towards his class.

"Thanks guys, this really helps, you guys are great," Craig told them once they got to his class.

"No problem dude, we'll see you at lunch, okay?" Tyler said.

"Yeah, see ya."

Craig walked in to his first class and sat in a random seat, doodling on his map, waiting for the day to start.