Chapter 9

Brian's POV

I walked Craig to the hall his next class was at. "I'll talk to you later," I told him. He nodded, and went to his class. I turned around and headed to mine.

Before I could get to my class, Nogla came out of nowhere and grabbed my arm, yanking me to the nearest bathroom.

"Is this your way of saying you want to continue what we started earlier?" I asked him.

When I looked at his face, I noticed how angry he looked. "No Brian. Want to tell me what's been happening today?" He asked quietly, but anyone could tell how angry he was.

"What are you talking about?" I fired back.

"What do ye think, Brian! Craig! Why is he all anyone can talk about, huh? Why did you and him come late? Tell me, Brian!" Nogla went on, getting slightly louder and angrier with each word.

I laughed. I know I shouldn't laugh, but he has got to be kidding. One day. Not even one day and he is jealous.

"Huh, Brian? Why are ye laughing?!" He demanded, face getting redder.

"You... You're quick to be jealous." I stated calmly. He glared at me.

"Ye know what?" Nogla started, clearly still furious with me.

"What. What do you want to say, Nogla?" I calmly asked him.

"I can't believe you." Nogla said, glaring at me one last time before storming out the bathroom.

"Great," I muttered, hitting my head against the wall behind me. "Late again."

I slowly walked out and to my next class. The teacher glanced up at me before going back to what he was doing. Good for me, at least.

I looked around the room and spotted Tyler. I walked over and sat down next to him.

"Why so late this time, Brian?" Tyler asked me, looking bored.

"Oh you know, some habits are hard to break," I replied and winked at him.

"Ew. Don't." Tyler said, shaking his head. I laughed, and patted his arm.

"Don't worry, dude." I started, "you are definitely not next on the list."

He had a look of horror at the thought of us together, and I couldn't help but laugh.

"So where were you guys during lunch?" Tyler asked me.

"I gave him a tour. I told you guys that." I replied.

"Yeah but a tour doesn't take all lunch," Tyler told me. "The others were making bets on what happened."

"Oh really? Please do tell," I asked, very intrigued.

"Well Nogla was a few minutes late, so we first thought you two were up to something." Tyler started.

"Woah," I interrupted. "I would never do such a thing here! Do you know how nasty these rooms are?" I shuddered for effect which caused the both of us to laugh.

"You would be the one to know. But so Nogla joined us and you still weren't anywhere to be seen." Tyler went on. "So then here is where the bets came out."

"Anyone put money on me being with a cheerleader?" I asked, giving him my most dashing smile.

"You wish," Tyler chuckled. "No, Marcel suggested maybe a football player was involved."

I gasped. "No! Has he heard anything?"

Tyler looked at me confused. "Was that not a joke?"

"Of course it was a joke," I tried to laugh. "What else?"

"Panda suggested you bailed. Which wasn't far from what happened."

"True."

"But none of us won, because we didn't think how Craig could be involved. We didn't know you had the class together." Tyler informed me.

"Well I'm glad you all lost." I told him.

"Fuck off," he snapped back.

"Hey, you guys were the ones betting. So does that mean I get all the money betted?" I asked, eyebrows raised.

"No, we just kept our money," Tyler stated matter-of-factly.

I frowned and gave Tyler a pouty face.

"That doesn't work on me."

"Fine, bitch."

I took out my phone and looked at my texts from the day. Craig asked me to kill Evan and Tyler. Odd.

"Wait," I started.

"What?" Tyler asked me.

"Third block, what happened?" I asked him.

He looked confused before laughing. "Me and Evan were joking and Mini wasn't paying attention so we made him get involved and scared him in the process. You should have seen his face!" He exclaimed.

"Oh, that explains the text." I muttered.

"Wait he texted you?" Tyler asked incredulously. I nodded. "What did he say?"

I showed him the text. "Just asked if I can kill you two."

Tyler laughed. "It's probably because we were laughing all block from his reaction."

The rest of class went by, nothing exciting really happening. It was a relief when class ended, I was tired and just wanted to go home. I stumbled across Craig in the halls and offered him a ride home, and he accepted the offer.

The ride was silent except for Craig directing me to his house. Once we got there, we both didn't move. "Do you want to hang out?" Craig asked me.

"Sure." I replied, and took out my keys. We both walked to the door and he pulled out his house key and let us in.

And boy, the house still had boxes everywhere.

"When did you move here?" I asked him, while looking at all the boxes in a room.

"Beginning of Summer. I've been the only one unpacking though, so we still have boxes." Craig explained as he started walking to another room. I followed him to his kitchen, and watched as he grabbed a monster. "You want one?"

"Hell yeah," I gladly accepted it, and started drinking it.

"So glad I'm not the only one obsessed with this," Craig said before chugging his as well.

"So what do you have unpacked?" I asked him.

"My bed, a TV, a PS 4 and XBox. Some games. Just the basics." He informed me, throwing away his empty can.

"Do you have Netflix?" I asked him.

"Yeah, why?" Craig asked back.

"Want to Netflix and Chill?" I smirked as he blushed.

"Nope. How about Bomberman?" He asked as he walked out of the kitchen and presumably to his room.

"Sure."

*3rd POV*

And that's how they played games and got to know each other. At some point they fell asleep, Craig's head on Brian's shoulder, both in the middle of the bed.

Their peaceful slumber was rudely interrupted when Craig's mom came to check in on Craig and ushered Brian to go home at 2 in the morning.

They sleepily said their goodbyes and Brian went home, and went straight to bed.

-------
Thank you guys for reading and voting! Please comment ideas, suggestions, or even questions!