Chapter 4

After Brian dropped off Craig, he went to his class. He saw Delirious and Evan sitting at one of the tables, and sat across from them.

"Sup guys," Brian said, and Evan just glared at him. "Did he fucking tell you?!"

"What do ya mean?" Del asked innocently.

"Seriously? Evan come on don't be glaring at me all class!" Brian exclaimed.

Evan sighed and glanced at Del for a second. "You need to stop messing around you know."

Brian huffed in annoyance.

"I still can't believe the both of you..." Del started, not really knowing what to say.

"We're both Irish, we have this connection ya know," Brian stated, trying to not laugh.

"That doesn't mean anything!" Evan said frustrated.

"Look, us Irish people, we're assholes to each other, it shows friendship." Brian tried to explain.

"But fuck buddies? You can only go so far dude," Del pitched in.

"I can't believe he told y'all. I guess you only know when it doesn't work in his favor though." Brian said, smirking.

"Ew ew ew, don't. We don't need details!" Evan yelled, earning a glare from the teacher.

"Ahem, class?" Said teacher started. "I'm Mr. Williams, your teacher for the block. I suggest you don't get too loud," he stared directly at the three of them, "or I'll have to assign work." He sat down at his desk, leaving the class to talk freely once again.

"So how was your first block?" Brian tried to make conversation.

"Mine was boring, me and Luke were bored all class." Del said.

"I had class with Tyler and pestered him about Craig, but the teacher never stopped talking so we couldn't talk much." Evan said.

"Well I was late-" Brian started before being rudely cut off.

"Yeah, because of what you and Nogla we're doing," Evan muttered. "He was late too, he was so lucky the teacher didn't care."

"Yeah, my teacher wasn't happy with me either. And why are first days so boring? Like for real we just sit down and talk all class!" Brian asked, a little annoyed with nothing to do.

"Keep your voice down!" Evan tried quieting Brian. "Mr. Williams might give us work!"

"You think I care?" Brian challenged.

"Woah guys don't." Del jumped in.

"Whateverrr," Brian sang out.

"Wait." Del started.

"What?" Evan asked.

"Why don't we just leave? I know Cartoonz class, we can grab him too!" Del excitedly said. Brian and Evan had no disagreements. So they quietly got up and left the class.

The teacher saw. He didn't care.

Del sent Luke a quick text before heading to his class.
*
When Craig walked in the classroom, it was already half filled. He sat at one of the few tables where no one was at. He knew he didn't know anyone.

Right before the bell rang, a guy with a nice looking beard sat next to him.

"Hey, I'm Luke." Luke offered his hand.

"I'm Craig," they shook hands.

"I don't think I've seen you before. You a freshman?" Luke asked Craig.