Chapter 7

Bit of a filler for y'all. 

Craig's POV

I looked at Bryce, not realizing I was glaring until he put his hands up in defense. I muttered an apology, still not sure what was happening anymore.

"So, you guys going to Tyler's party Saturday?" Bryce asked us.

Brian and Ohm nodded, and they looked at me. I wasn't sure if my parents would even let me. Not in the first week of school. That would be some kind of miracle!

"Uh, I don't know... Not sure if my parents would let me..." I trailed off.

Brian looked at me, then his face lit up, like he got some master plan forming. I wasn't sure how to feel about that. I've only just met these people, and Brian wasn't a "good student" and my parents would know that immediately after meeting him.

"Craig?" Brian asked me. I raised my eyebrow in response. "What if you don't ask them."

"No." I said, "I will not lie to them."

"Well if they say no, then you'd be trapped at home, wouldn't you?" He asked me.

"Maybe." I told him. Ohm and Bryce were just watching us talk.

"You could always ask to just go to a friend's house. I could be the one who swoops in and take you." Brian explained.

I stayed silent for a moment. "What makes you think they'll let me go with you?" I questioned him.

"Because I am the lovable one among my friend group." He tried to say with a straight face, but Ohm laughed causing the rest of us to laugh.

"I don't know man, no teacher likes you," Ohm cut in.

"Doesn't mean a family who is brand new here won't like me. I am an angel when meeting parents." Brian went on. "Surely you remember that Ohm."

Ohm coughed, and Bryce looked at him with a questioning look, while I looked between the three of them, not sure what was going on.

"Point made." Brian said, sounding victorious. "Come on Craig, we can give it a shot!"

"Okay," I responded. I don't know why I agreed. I know it won't work. My mom will worry too much about me. She might even accidentally reveal my secret to Brian.

But there was no going back.

Just then the bell rang, signifying the end of class. Brian looked at me, then Bryce, and Ohm.

"Lunch?" Brian asked us.

We all nodded and grabbed our stuff. Ohm and Bryce were walking in front of Brian and I, having their own conversation.

"So Craig, have you gotten a tour of the school yet?" Brian asked me.

I nodded, "Tyler and Marcel gave me one this morning."

"Well, do you want another tour?" He asked.

I looked at him, and looked in front of us before noticing that Bryce and Ohm were gone. I looked back at him. "Why? Don't you want to see your friends?" I asked him, getting confused.

"Our friends. And they can wait," Brian tried reasoning.

"Alright, sure." I said, following along, not wanting to argue anymore.

"Good, 'cause I will give you a tour like no other." He proudly stated, steering us down a small hallway.

"I'll hold you to that," I told him.

"You see this hall?" Brian asked me. I nodded. "This is where all the jocks and hoes hang out before school and after school."

"Okay." I said, not really caring.

"And you see this room?" Brian gestured to a plainly marked men's restroom.

"That's... A bathroom," I stated.

"It is." He said, making me even more confused.

"And?" I asked Brian.

"And what Craig? It's a bathroom!" He exclaimed.

I paused for a moment before turning my back on Brian and taking a deep breath. What the fuck is so special about this bathroom? I want to punch him in the face.

"Are you going to turn around?" Brian asked me.

"No." I told him.

Then I felt him get really close and lean down to my ear. "You know, Craig, this position is tempting to most people," he told me in a not so subtle flirtatious voice.

"Ya know, Brian," I tried to do a flirty voice back, and Brian moved his head a bit closer. I turn around, my face really close to his. I lost my train of thought, and my breath hitched.

"What were you saying?" Brian asked, face getting closer to mine. I blinked and jerked my head back, coughing in embarrassment. Brian let out a barely audible groan.

"I'm going to lunch," I muttered out and started walking the direction I thought the cafeteria was.

"Craig!" Brian shouted after I was down the hall.

I looked back at him. "What?!" I yelled back before turning a corner.

I could hear him jogging to catch up to me. I kept going down the hall but stopped when I heard him laughing.

"What?!" I asked him, getting annoyed.

"Nothing, nothing." He said, walking next to me now. He gestured down another hall so I followed him. "Now on with the tour!" He happily exclaimed.

-----
But thank you for reading, voting, and commenting. Please do comment ideas, because I'm still working on something big for this story!