"I know and I'll tell you once your happily married to my brother." I grinned.

"He knows doesn't he." Damn, was I really that obvious? Her thought was confirmed by the look on my face and she laughed. Really? She laughed. "Oh sweetie, I'm surprised he didn't find out sooner, I mean the similarities between them, anyone would have guessed. And where do you think Abby got her personality from? She's not an angel like you were. She's a little monster. And she's named after his mother....Seriously, that boy needs a brain." She shook her head amused.

"What do I do now Kat? What do I tell them?" I asked looking up the stairs where Wilson and Abby were and I heard her sigh.

"I can't say. That's up to you to decide, just know that we'll be right behind you." She said patting my knee.

"Thank you."

"Now, we have to sleep because.....I GETTING MARRIED TOMORROW!" She squealed and jumping on the sofa. Oh wow, that's one happy bride.

******************************

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god..." I watched as Kat paced back and forth, back and forth, back and forth..over and over again.

"She's been at this for half an hour." Kerri said leaning over to whisper to me.

"Should we throw water over her?" Tina suggested.

"What? No, Tina. We've already done her hair and make-up." I said shaking my head.

"I'm getting married, I'm getting married, I'm getting married." She said shaking her hands and freaking out. What happened to the mood she was in last night.

"Ok, Kat....hunny...You need to sit down." Kerri said guiding her back to her chair.

"Yeah, I thought you wanted to marry Matt-" Tina started.

"Of course I do!" Kat interrupted her. "It's just....I don't want anything to change after we're married. People drift once their married, they get bored and have an affair...." She trailed off still freaking out.

"Ok, listen Kat. That's not going to happen to you, you know why? Because you too don't just love each other, but your in love with each other. There is so much love around you that you can over come anything. I see the way you two look at each other. You have nothing to worry about." I said looking her in the eye so she can see the truth in my words.

"You think so?" She asked her eyes watering up.

"Yes but don't you dare cry. We just finished your make-up." I said and she cracked a smile.

"What if I screw up? What if I fall over my dress or-"

"Jeeze, stop with the negativity woman!" Tina said moving to stand besides me. "Your marrying the man of your dreams. Remember that and everything will be fine. You're one of the lucky ones Kat."

"Thanks guys." Kat was smiling.

"Mummy, mummy, mummy!" I turned my head in the direction of the door to find Abby in her dress with her hair in cute little ringlets.

"Abby, I told you to stay still." Poppy said chasing after her. "Sorry guys, she's meant to stay in her room." Poppy said looking down at Abby who giggled and twirled in her dress.

"Ok....o-kay..." I laughed as Liv waddled into the room out of breath. "Being seven and half months pregnant is a night mare." She said rubbing her stomach while trying to catch her breath.

"Been there...done that. Gets worse before it gets better I'm affraid." I said laughing as Liv groaned.

"Lets just get me in this dress and down the aisle before my water breaks."