The song reminded me of my relationship with Dean. Its just filled with Jealousy. And we both know it.

After that song ended I switched to the next one:

That song reminded me of Finn and I.

I started to close my eyes and drift off to sleep intill I felt someone walk past me.

I looked up and saw Dean walking with Alexa.

I stared at them while they were pushing and shoving each other. I tried to hold in my tears and thankfully i did.

I took out my earbuds and out them in my pocket. I then put my Iphone in my back pocket.

I walked around the arena trying to not run into Dean again.

I looked up on the monitor and saw Miz and Maryse walking down the ramp arm in arm. Honestly they were a cute couple.

Author POV

" WELCOME TO MIZ TV ! " the Miz yelled into the Mic as Maryse clapped.

" My guest tonight .. She is the Women's champion .. The queen of crazy town .. And my second favorite women to watch .. AJ LEE! "

Lets light it up!

Aj skipped out with her title across her shoulder.

She got into the ring and grabbed a Mic.

" So Aj last night you defended your title against Nikki Bella .. And you won .. But with the help with Dean Ambrose, how do you feel about that ? " He asked her.

" Well you see Miz .. I was as confused as the crowd was, and I'm still very confused , but that doesn't take away the fact that last night I made Nikki tap out .. And I don't need Dean Ambrose to help me win because I am the champ for a reason " Aj said making the crowd cheer.

" Do you think Nikki will get another title shot? " the Miz said sitting back in his Hollywood style chair.

" Sure .. She'll get one when she learns that I am the better wrestler oh and the better champion.. You see unlike her I actually defend my title.. And just not on ppv's " Aj said . the crowd Oohed in excitement.

" Well Aj that leaves me to one more question .. What's the deal with you and Dean " The Miz said .

Before AJ could speak Dean came out.

He walked to the ring and snatched the microphone from The Miz.

The crowd cheered in excitement with seeing Dean and Aj in the same ring for the first time.

" Corey is this what I think it is .. To lunatics in one ring together ? " Cole said obviously excited.

" You see Aj, what I did last night was not an accident nor did I regret what I did .. But answering your question Miz .. There  is something going on between me and Aj " Dean said making the crowd go wild.

" Uhm hold up Dean let me stop you there. Your Crazy if you think we have something going on .. Just a couple minutes ago I saw you flirting with Alexa Bliss .. And now you think we have something going on ? " Aj said in disbelief.

" I'm crazy ? Me ? Aj you are the crazy one around here , and you know damn right if it wasn't for me last night , you wouldn't be holding that Women's title ! " Dean Spat.

Aj gave him the crazy eyes.

" Miz and Maryse get out the ring this is now a one on one with me and Aj so scam! " Dean said pushing them out the ring.

The Miz and Maryse ran backstage.

" So what are you gonna do now huh Aj? Do you remember a month ago when we were close? You would stay with me in my hotel room? Huh do you remember that ! " Dean Spat as Aj lowered her head down trying not to let the tears fall.

She picked her head up and looked at him smirking. She started to tear up.

" C'mon Aj! Tell everyone how much fun we had backstage " he said laughing.

The crowd started to boo at the new Heel Ambrose.

" Ohhh don't cry now , you weren't crying earlier so why now? "

Aj couldn't take it anymore. She slapped Dean across the face.

Dean grabbed her by the shirt and started yelling at her intill Finn ran out and attacked him from behind.

Finn had the upper hand intill Ambrose reversed it and gave him a dirty deeds.

He rolled out the ring and blew Aj a kiss.

She was living. She started throwing a fit intill she collapsed and broke down. She walked out the ring and started to go crazy. Example

She looked at Finn one last time and stomped backstage. What happened to Dean?