~Chapter 29~

Y/N's POV:

"Welcome to Minecon everyone! Today we have some special guests today from... *drumroll* THE CUBE SMP SERVER!"

We all pile into the panel room and sit at our assigned seats with microphones and a bottle of water set at each place. Peering at all of them I come across my seat with my name on it, specifically placed right next to Will's.

A round of applause filled the room as we finish our panel. It was amazing. Getting asked questions from the fans and listening to the others answer. I even got my own questions, I wasn't expecting to answer many. 

We all headed to the meet and greet when Will tugged on my hand, gesturing to me to wait behind. "So how did you find your first panel? Didn't find it that scary did you?" He said. "It was great, and no not at all I had you by my side the entire time." I said squeezing his hand tighter. He gave a cute smirk and kissed my cheek quickly before walking to meet up with the rest of the members. 

Will's POV:

While holding Y/N's hand I had already forgotten the little disagreement at the start of the trip, thats what I like about our relationship, we can get through anything and still somehow be okay in the end.

- Time skip -

After hanging out with all the cube members we all decided to get an early night for the next days activities. I took Y/N back up to her room and hung out with her for a little while. We watched a movie, chatted and cuddled. It was nice to have a little alone and down time with her since we have a crazy schedule. "I better got to my hotel room." I finally say to her once the film finished. Her smile turned sad. "Bu-bu-but... do you have to go?" She pleaded, looking at me with puppy eyes. "Come on Y/N, you know the rules your parents told us about.. no sharing!" I told her. "Oh yeah. See you tomorrow." She said, getting up and kissing me before I head out the door.

Y/N's POV: 

After Will left I open my laptop and sit in bed and check all my social medias, read my comments and reply to some. Away in a daydream I was woken by my phone calling. 'Mum'. It said. I answer. 

Within a second of her talking to me I knew what I had to do.

A/N:

HEY GUYS! Welcome back. I am alive XD
I just got back from my holiday yesterday and realised that I hadn't updated in ages. SO here you go :)

Happy Reading ^.^