~Chapter 4~

He showed me the picture he took. At first I was devastated. How could my boyfriend cheat on me like that? I stood against the wall, I slid down with tears rolling down my face. Will walked over and helped me get up and walked me to the couch where we sat down and he placed his arm around me. I placed my head on his shoulders, they were broad and I felt like he was my best friend in the whole world, someone who I could tell all my secrets and feelings. "To be honest Will, I'm not surprised at him." I said to Will. "What do you mean?" He answered. "All the rumors were true and I didn't seem to see that he was." I said wiping tears from my cheek. "Its all going to be ok." He assured me as he placed his hand on my face to wipe away another tear that had appeared. I felt so safe with him. I wish I could tell him how I really feel but I'm scared he doesn't feel the same way. Should I just do it? No. I'm going to wait. I hope this is the right decision, other girls seem to have their eyes on him too.

Will actually stayed with me even till my mum came home. She didn't seem to mind but by the time Will had to go home she wanted to talk to me. "Why was he here? You're not seeing him are you?" She asked concerned. "No, but mum... Jake cheated on me." I had no expression on my face and my mum seemed confused. She didn't say anything so I said, "but Will stayed with me and I feel like I can really trust him." She smiled at me. I didn't say anything else I just went upstairs and called Will.

"Hey Will."

"Hi Y/N I'm a bit busy at the moment can I call you back?

"Oh yeah sure!"

I hung up the phone, seems he can't call now. I'm just going to watch a film to take my mind off everything.

-Monday Morning-

Monday already? Where did the weekend go? Oh well, I got up and got into my uniform and did all the usual things. When it was time to go I said bye to my mum and left the door. I saw Will leave the house at the same time so I crossed the road to ask to walk with him. He obviously said yes. I saw him on Twitter again. "Y/N can I tell you something after school?" He asked me. "Uh yeah but why can't you tell me now?" I said to him. "Not really the best place and best time." He smiled and swung his arm over my shoulder.

After school

I met up with Will, is he gonna tell me what I think he is? Am I ready? I mean I literally just broke up with Jake. We met by the bus stop as some of my friends catch the bus so I was saying bye to them. "Hey Y/N!" Will to me in the crowd of people. "Hey Will." I shouted back to him. "Ready to go?" He asked me. "Yep." I replied. We walked home together. "So, what did you want to tell me?" I asked. "Well, I kinda need to show you." Wait what? Show me? "What is it?" I asked again. "You'll see." He smirked. We both walked into his house and he took me upstairs to his room. He turned on his computer. "New Game?" I guessed. "Nope, I have a Youtube Channel." He said to me. "Really? I've wanted to start YouTube." I said really excited for him. "What content would you upload?" He asked. "Vlogs and occasional gaming videos." I said. "Whats holding you back?" He asked. "I feel like people would make fun of me." "Well I haven't told anyone about me so I haven't been called names." I smiled at him and checked how many subscribers he had. 145,239 [that how many when im writing this XD] OMG! How haven't I come across his channel before? "I often make videos with people I met online, some of them are really good friends. Maybe at the weekend you could come over and I could introduce you to some on TeamSpeak." He said to me. "Sure that would be so cool, well I have to get home, I'll call you later." "Yeah see ya." He said.

I went back to my house and did my homework and listened to Twenty One Pilots. A little while later, I was still listening to them, I called Will.

y/n: "Hey Will!"

Will: "Hey Y/N"

y/n: "What you up to?"

Will: "Editing one of my videos."

y/n: "Cool."

Will: "Is that Twenty One Pilots you're listening to?"

y/n: "Yeah, do you like them?"

Will: "Yes, whats your favourite song?"

y/n: "Ride"

Will: "I like that one too, I also like Doubt."

y/n: "Oh yeah I like that too, here I'll play it next."

Me and Will chatted for ages while he edited his Cube video. I wonder if I should actually set up an account.

A/N

Should Y/N actually create an account in this story or should I write another story where they both have an account already and are older? Idk leave a comment :P

cyaaaaaaaaaaaaa <3