~Chapter 12~

Thank you for your comments on the last part, I will continue with the way its going but just to be clear again I'm not hating on Megan she is lovely <3

Y/N's POV:

I was off school for half the week, going back to school tomorrow which is thursday. I feel a lot better but I still don't know how to face Will, I told him I didn't want to see him with no reason. I hope he just thinks that I didn't want him catching what I've got. What if he thinks different though... I try not to think like that I feel bad but at the same time in a way cheated on. I'm sure it's nothing serious with the other girl, Will is not the kind of guy to cheat. When I go to school tomorrow I'm just going to act normal and if the topic comes up I'll make it a casual conversation about it.

Will's POV:

I had so much fun recording with Megan tonight, we played a couple of mini games and did a small Q&A with some quick questions we got from twitter. I said bye to Megan and started to edit the video for my upload day, I only upload twice a week because of school work and my mum says I need good grades for the future, so I will need to do my homework and study putting youtube aside. I really want to see Y/N, I'm going to text her.

Will: Hey babe, I've missed you a lot this week. Are you ok?

I instantly got a reply back, which surprised me in a way.

Y/N: Will, I've missed you too. Should be going into school tomorrow. I'm sorry for not letting you see me :/

Will: That's ok, was there a reason for that?

Y/N: Only because I don't want you catching my illness, it wasn't nice and I didn't want you having time off school too, that would of meant we would have to spend more time away from each other.

Will: Good thinking, thank you for looking out for me. I'm there for you all the time, just text me. I'll meet you outside your house tomorrow, usual time ;)

Y/N: Ok, can't wait to see you <3

Will: You too <3

I put my phone on my desk, at least now I know the reason she didn't want to see me. I go to bed that night thinking about seeing her tomorrow.

- Thursday morning -

Y/N's POV:

Getting up for school in the morning is a chore itself, but today I don't really mind as I get to see Will. I won't bring up anything about that girl today, I just want to focus on us. Getting ready doesn't take me as long as most girls, so I got to eat breakfast and take my tablets as I still need to take them for a couple more days to ensure that I am better.

I walk out the door to see Will on the wall outside my house, I run to him slinging myself in his arms and wrapping my legs around his waist. He clings on to me and spins me round. "I missed you," he whispered in my ear. "I missed you too!" I whisper back while giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. We held hands, walking really close to each other to school we see Jordan and Brayden at the end of the street waiting for Will, as they saw me they gave a welcoming wave. "Hey Y/N, welcome back to hell," Jordan jokes. "Yeah, it's great you're feeling better!" Brayden adds. "Thanks guys!" I reply to them both. All three of them give each other a smirk as I held tightly to Wills hand. 

Once we got to school, I was greeted by all my friends and physically pull away from Will and the guys. I let go and laughed, "I'll see you next class." I shout to Will in the crowd of girls around me. 

Will's POV:

"I guess her friends are happy to see her too." Will laughs. "Obviously, when girls don't see each other for a week, they have so much 'gossip' to catch up on," Jordan says while me and Brayden laugh. I walk over to my locker when Megan comes towards me. "Hey Megan, nice video last night it turned out great!" I said to her. "Cool, we should definitely film together again." She replied. "Of course, we can film with the other guys." I say. "I'd like to film with just you though too." She said. "Oh yeah sure." I say nervously. Shutting my locker I say bye to Megan and head towards my first class.

During class I get a text from Y/N..

Y/N: Hangout at the park afterschool with me? x

Will: Sure? Just me and you? x

Y/N: Yeah, if you want xo

Will: I'd like that, see you at lunch x

I quickly hide my phone as we aren't allowed to be on them in class.

- Afterschool -

Y/N's POV:

I meet up with Will at the end of the day, we say buy to the guys and walk in a separate direction to home. We go to the massive local park, I know a really nice secret place that Will doesn't know about which is nice for us. A willow tree with a branch just at the right height with a wide swing attached to it, as if it was meant for too. On the way there, Will sees the girl he was hugging the other day. "Hey Will." She says to Will, turning to me. "Hey Megan, oh this is my girlfriend Y/N." He says gesturing to me. I smile at her, "oh I didn't know you had a girlfriend." She said with a slight shock to the tone of her voice. "Nice to meet you." I said to Megan trying to be friendly and positive. "You too, can I hang out with you guys?" ...

A/N - Sorry it's so long but if  I ended it earlier nothing much would of happened. So here as a special is an extra long chapter. 

Happy Reading ^.^