~Chapter 24~

Y/N's POV:

"Hey guys welcome to my first vlog on this channel." I pulled out my camera and started my first vlog.

"Oi I'm here too." Will said, holding onto my hand.

I turned the camera to him and he smiled. "How's it going guys? We are heading to the mall to get some stuff for the trip." He said. 

Turning the camera back to me, "lets hope he buys me some new shoes." I whispered to the camera.

"I heard that." He laughed. "We'll see babe."

We got to the mall and started traipsing around looking for a shop that takes our interest. But of course I had to drag Will into a clothes shop so I could get some nice things for the hot weather in LA. "Hey Will, do you like this top?" I said holding up the cute little blue cropped top with black patterns on it.

"Yeah I think you should try it on, it would look great on you." Will said.

I tried on the top then came out the changing room to show him. "How does it look?" I asked.

"Amazing! You are wearing that when we have to do a panel with the cube guys." He said.

"But I'm not going on stage, I'm not good at speaking on a stage. You should know, I told you about the time I had to do a school play as a kid." I began telling my story.

"Oh yes, you do not have to go into detail about that again." We both giggled. 

I went to the counter to pay when Will put a £20 note on the counter. "I'll pay." He gave a flirty smile.  I smiled back and allowed him to pay.

"I can treat my girlfriend sometimes." He said.

We walked out of the shop hand in hand and walked over to the games shop. "We aren't here to buy games, Will. We are here to buy stuff for our trip." I said.

"I guess we will be playing games pretty much the whole time we are there." Will laughed.

We decided to go and get a coffee at Starbucks. I wanted to carry on with my vlog when Will stopped me. "What kind of laptop do you have?" Will asked.

"A Sony laptop, I don't know the model. Why?" I said.

"Come with me." Will said taking my hand.

We grabbed our coffees and I walked with Will. He took me to the apple store. "Please don't tell me you are going to buy me a laptop because I am not going to let you." I said. 

He said nothing only taking me to the new Macbook Pro. "Will I can't afford this, I have only started youtube." I said.

"That's why I have already bought one for you." He said.

I looked up from the laptop and looked him straight in his eyes. "Let's just say its a gift for starting your own youtube channel." Will said. 

"A pretty big gift." I laughed and planted a kiss on his cheek. "Thank you so much Will, I will repay you!" 

- Later that day -

Will went home to start packing and I was left to try and set up my new laptop. I sat at our dinner table when I got a call from Will. I chuckled. Hasn't he heard enough of my voice today, we spent all day together. "Hey Will." I picked up the phone.
We talked for a while and he step by step helped me set up my macbook.

"I did it!" I told Will.

"Well Done! Well I should probably go to bed now, I have had enough of packing." Will said.

"I haven't even started." I giggled.

"You probably should, we don't have long till we have to go." Will told me.

"Don't remind me." I said laughing.

"Ok, I'm going to bed now so good night. I love you Y/N." Will said.

He hasn't said that properly before. I smiled. "I love you too, Will."

A/N - AWW, how cute! I seem to always ramble on into detail while I'm writing. Idk if you guys like that but you continue to read, but it makes me happy that you all do since I wouldn't be writing this if I didn't get loads of messages telling me to write another chapter. Thank you so much all of you I'm so grateful.

Happy Reading ^-^