~Chapter 13~

Y/N' POV:

"Sorry Megan, but I want to hangout with Y/N! I haven't seen her in ages and we want to talk." Will says to Megan. In my head I'm thinking, 'Thank you Will, right answer!' But I still feel bad, she seems like a nice girl and she is friends with Will. "Oh, I see. I'm sorry I'll just got home then." Megan said in sorrow. I saw a look in Will's face as if he was about to say, 'wait, Megan you can join us if you want.' Please no, so I squeezed Will's hand so say that we need to go. "Bye Megan, sorry!" I said before Will could say anything. We all walk in separate directions, as we walked to the place I'm taking Will to, he looks over his shoulder to see that Megan has stopped walking. "I thought she was going home." He said. "Its a nice place,  maybe she might ask someone else to hangout here. As long as she doesn't follow us to the surprise I'm taking you too," I say and wink at him. He gives me a smirk and we carry on walking.

Megan's POV:

There he goes, off with his girlfriend. I really like him, but Y/N seems really nice and right for him. Perhaps I'll leave it for a while and see what happens, I don't want to force anything upon him, I'm not like that.

Will's POV:

We got to where Y/N wanted to take me, it was amazing! I never new about this place and to be honest I haven't really explored a whole lot since I've moved to this town. Once we got to the willow tree we sat under it in the shade and talked, it was nice seeing Y/N so happy and well again. "I'm gonna go sit on the swing, coming?" She said. "Sure!" I say. We walk over to it and she sits down. Instead of sitting with her, as its big enough for two, I run behind it and give a fake evil laugh. "Will, what are you doing?" She said giggling. I say nothing and start to push her on the swing.

Y/N's POV:

Spending time alone with Will is great! As he pushes me on the swing, my hair glides through the air. I feel so much better, getting fresh air and quality time with the best boyfriend in the world is just what I needed.

After a while, I said for Will to stop and come and sit. As it was nearly the end of winter, there was no snow but the sunsets earlier. He came and sat next to me holding one hand on the rope beside him and the other wrapping round me. The sun was setting right in front of us. I can feel him look down at him raising his hand to touch my cheek, I turn to him. He pulled me into a kiss. It was as if time stopped and it was just me and him. We break apart, leaving a silence between us. He smiled at me and I smiled back. We turned back as the sun had nearly set. That was our first official kiss, it couldn't of got any better than that.

A/N - I wanted to leave it there as I thought it would be a good place to stop, short chapter I know, but it was worth it right? XD

Happy Reading ^.^