~Chapter 5~

Me and Will walked to school as usual again, we talked about his channel all the way to school. When we walked down the corridor, I was having a weird deja vu moment as everyone was staring at me and Will, they have obviously heard the news about me and Jake breaking up. I heard someone behind me say, "did she really cheat on Jake with Will." What? Are there rumors about me cheating on Jake. But that's not true, me and Will are only friends. Wait, I bet Jake is spreading these rumors. I said bye to Will as we didn't have the first lesson together, I walked into the toilets and lots of girls were standing in their on their phone and giggling. I got in there and they all stared at me. One said, "how could you do that to Jake?" It was Sasha, the girl that Jake cheated on me with. I gave her a glare and instantly walked out of the toilets, I felt like I was about to cry but I can't.

At lunch I meet up with Will and Jordan, I sat on the bench with my head in my hands, they both looked at me then asked if I was ok, I replied with a "No." I told them about the rumors that people were spreading about me. "Would you like to come back to my house later." Will asked me. "Yeah sure." I replied to him.

After School

Me, Will and Jordan walked home from school, Jordan lives down the road close to mine and Will's so we walked for a while until he had to go. Me and Will continued to walk down our street, when we got into his house we said hi to his mum and went straight upstairs. I sat down on his bed, still seeming upset about the rumors and he noticed this. He sat down next to me and put his arm around me. "Y/N can I tell you something?" He said. "Sure." I said wiping away a tear that was about to fall down my cheek. "I like you, not as a friend but I do really like you." He said and looked at me smiling. "Y-you do?" I was lost for words, I didn't know what to say. "Yeah, I really do Y/N." He said holding my hand. "I like you too, Will." I said back to him. We didn't really know what to say after that, he held my hand tighter and pulled me into a kiss. I felt like I had forgotten everything that happened today, Will just seemed to make everything better. As we both pulled away we smiled, then he asked me, "Y/N do you want to be my girlfriend?" I was already over Jake but I felt like it was too soon to move on...

A/N - Sorry short part but do you think she will say yes or no, comment and you'll find out in the next chapter.

Happy Reading! ^.^