~ Chapter 19 ~

A/N - Just before we start, I just wanted to share with you my favourite song atm...don't ask XD I just wanted to. I might do this whenever my fave song changes so you can listen to it while you read :D

Previously:

She held my hand by surprise and our lips connected without any warning we were kissing...

Will's POV:

My eyes widened as she pulled away. "I've been wanting to do that for ages." she said. I was speechless, I didn't know what to do. "Let's just finish the project Megan."

I gestured for her to go sit back down and I sat on the bed. Silence filled the room. It was awkward for us.

But once we finished, I put all the project into a folder and handed it to her. I thanked her for coming and being my partner and she left.

Y/N's POV:

It was a quiet night for me, usually Will comes over and we watch movies even on school nights but this was different. I decided to clear my mind and go for a walk, I stepped outside into the fresh, british, summer air. It was refreshing. But, as I walked down the pathway from my house I heard another door open. It was Will, his face looked pale and he looked really upset. He starred at me and I starred back. Both our eyes filled with tears as we walked towards the road. There we stood for seconds feeling like minutes until he quietly spoke my name.

"Y/N."

"Will."

He opened his arms slightly, I couldn't help it any longer and just rushed over the road with out looking and slung myself into his arms and cried. "I'm sorry Will, I love you."

"I love you too." he said.

I looked up to his lips and kissed him. We stood on the side of the road kissing for ages, making up for all the time we spent away from each other. Still dark, street lights blazing down on us. I pulled away and just smiled at him. "Will, I don't want anything to get in our way, I love you so much and I promise you I don't like Jake one bit." I said rushing forwards.

"Y/N, I know. I was stupid to walk away. I have a surprise for you." he said.

He took my hand and led me to his house.

He held out an envelope

He held out an envelope. "Open it." ....

A/N ~ Hope you enjoyed this chapter, whats gonna happen next? Chapter 20 next Woo!

*UPDATED: Hey guys, no chapter this week. I was reading through this chapter and made some mistakes so I decided to just correct them. Back from holiday next Thursday evening so maybe an update over the weekend!*

Happy Reading ^-^