~Chapter 26~

Will's POV:

"Hey." I said. "Hey, wake up Y/N." I said in a soft tone. She stirred a little and opened her eyes slightly. "W-what?" She said with a croaky morning voice. "We have 20 minutes till we land." I said softly again. She didn't say anything, just smiled and covered her face with her blanket. 

"Why you hiding your beautiful face?" I said taking the blanket and pulling it away from her face. She frowned at me, obviously not wanting to get up. But she then decided to sit up. 

Y/N's POV:

"10 minutes till landing." The pilot projected. I'm still so tired. Sleeping in first class was amazing. It felt like sleeping in my own bed. I looked round to see Will smiling at me. But then looking down at his tray table he had bought A LOT of food. Oh Will. I laughed.

We had to strap into our seats for landing. I felt my tummy burst with butterflies. I'm so nervous on planes. Will saw me close my eyes, he took my hand. I opened my eyes and looked at him. "It's okay Y/N, you've come this far." He said and smiled. "Thanks Will." I said and laid my head on his shoulders.

We landed. It wasn't as bad as I thought.
Once we collected our bags from the baggage claim, we walked outside and called an Uber. I can't believe we are in LA. We got to the hotel. It was so grand and beautiful. Will went over to check us in so I sat in the lobby by the entrance. 

I heard the doors slide open. Oh no... Guess who it is?

A/N - Very very short chapter today I'm so sorry. I know a lot of you want to read this and this is only short but my laptop is literally a minute from death lol RIP.
I hope this is okay for today. Can you guess who came through the doors?

Happy Reading ^-^