~Chapter 10~

Y/N's POV:

My door creaked open as my mum walked in the door, "I'm going to work for a couple of hours today so I will be back for you soon," she says. I peer at her, "Ok mum," I say in my croaky sounding voice. I feel worse than I did yesterday. I hear the front door close as my mum leaves the house. I get up and decide to do something to take my mind off things by not sitting in bed. I get up and sling on a warm cozy jumper and some sweatpants, I throw my long brown hair into a messy bun and wonder downstairs. I was cold and empty, no one was home. I felt so lonely, so I decided to make myself some tea and turn the tv on. Let's see whats new on Netflix.

Will's POV:

-Lunch Time-

I sat with Jordan and Brayden, when a girl walks over to us and asks to sit with us. "Hey Megan, yeah sure you can sit with us!" Jordan says with a smile. She sits down and he introduces us to Megan and tells her our names. "So you all have youtube channels too?" She asks out of curiosity. "Yeah!" All three of us reply in unison. "That's pretty cool, maybe we should all film together and do some kind of challenge or map, something like that?" She says looking around at us for our input. "Sounds great!" I say sounding excited to film with someone new. At that point, we were all eating when I see out of the corner of my eye that Megan was starring straight at me. I turn to her, giving her a casual, friendly smile until turning away again to eat. That was weird, as if she was giving me a flirty smile. Jordan, Brayden and Megan all start to chat again, so I pull out my phone and text Y/N.

Will: Hey babe, hope you are feeling ok.. x

I put my phone away, still thinking about her.

-Bell rings-

No reply from Y/N. I start to worry until Brayden calls over to me saying we have Science last period together. I guess that will go ok, we did a great experiment and for a while it took my mind off Y/N, still slightly wondering if she is feeling any better.

Y/N's POV: 

All I need right now is Will. That's what will make me feel better, seeing him is all I need. Sipping my really hot cup of tea I resist the urge of turning on my phone. I stare at it for a minute, till I couldn't take it anymore, I turn it on realising I had a missed message from Will from 2 hours ago. I feel bad for not answering, he might be worrying about me. I text him back..

Y/N: Not doing too good, my head still aches and I'm really cold :'(

Once I had sent it, I realised he is still in a lesson. His phone might make a sound and he could get in trouble then he won't be able to reply till he gets his phone back. I sit there panicking. Loads of things are going through my head right now that I can't comprehend. I hear keys turning in the lock of the door downstairs, it was mum. I walk downstairs with a blanket wrapped round me. "How are you feeling darling?" She asks putting her coat on the hook. "Not great." I reply to her quietly. "Come to the kitchen, I'll give you some more of your medication. If you don't start to feel better soon you might need to see a doctor, it might be something serious." She said concerned. She gives me the medicine, I feel really worried now, I don't want it to be anything serious.

-End of school day-

I sit in the living room while my mum is on the phone and realise its end of school, hopefully Will should be walking home by now. I sit at the window seat [picture attached]  looking down the street. There he is, only he is with someone. A girl....

A/N - Ooooo cliff hanger XD sorry I had to! Hope you enjoyed more coming soon!

Happy Reading ^.^