*sigh* D-ranks

Yet another update this vacation, there will be more than last summer I promise that. I am ashamed of the only time that I updated back then, I'm a big procrastinator so I apologize for that.

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Kurama speaking"

____________Kumo_____________

Normal POV.

Naruto was on his way to the training ground that he used with his team, officially they were team 9 since they were the last ones to get grouped.

He landed before the two girls that had arrived before him and greeted them, he looked around the him but saw no male student.

"Where's Motoki?" Naruto questioned while he raised an eyebrow.

"We don't know, but I do know that he's late." Saraka answered, her voice not at all surprised about the situation.

"I'm sure he'll arrive soon." Mayumi insisted as she began to look around.

After a few minutes they saw the outline of a person that was coming closer, once close enough they saw that it was Motoki.

"I'm sorry I'm late, I was being held up in the shop." The boy apologized while he bowed lightly. 

"It's nothing." Naruto said to Motoki as he gave a light smile.

"Now that everyone's here we can talk about our first missions." The blond continued as he looked at the three kids before him.

"What's our first mission Naruto-sensei?" Mayumi asked, she was eager for her first mission no matter what it was.

'Naruto-sensei' took out a scroll and opened it, he was happy that at least one of his students was eager for a mission.

"Our first mission is to go and help Shakura-san with some things around the house since her pregnancy unables her to do some things." He explained while closing the scroll again.

"Oh, I know Shakura-san." Saraka mentioned as they began walking to the location of their mission.

"I thought so, weren't you bringing her a dessert yesterday?" Naruto asked her.

"Yes, I was bringing her 'Death by Chocolate'. She was really happy with it." The blue-eyed ravenette told her team as they jumped onto the roofs.

"Why would you call a desert that?" Motoki asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"Because I can." The girl replied with huff.

"Maybe you should make it for us someday." Mayumi proposed as a smile stretched on her face.

"Just what I said." Naruto agreed at the front since he was leading them.

After a few minutes they reached the house of Shakura-san, they knocked on the door. Shakura-san opened it, the woman was happy to see them.

"Welcome, the four of you." She greeted them cheerfully, a closed eye smile spread on her face.

"I'm so happy that I can get some help, the work here in house has been on hold ever since my belly grew too big." She continued her attitude not changing a bit.

"I need help with some weeds in the yard, some laundry that needs to be folded and some cleaning here and there." The pregnant woman summed up.

A tired sigh escaped her mouth and she rested her hand on her big belly, she was duo in a few weeks and she was so tired. Her back hurt like someone had stabbed her.