Crush?!!

Yay, new update! Sorry that I took so long, all though I have reasons. My exams were there and now they're done and I have two weeks of vacation, I also had a writers block but thanks to Sinorro I have a good idea of where I'll go with this story. And just to inform no smut will be in this fic.

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Kurama speaking"

___________________Konoha___________________

Naruto's POV.

Wow, yesterday was so much fun, even if Yugito was a huge tease. I blushed at how close she was back then, she was so close I could almost feel her breath on my skin.

I sighed and looked at the sky, I'm currently at some of the training grounds. Nobody has been here so I haven't disturbed anyone.

The sky is very blue, only a few clouds in the sky. The sun is shining brightly too, it's a beautiful day.

I closed my eyes and just laid my arms under my head, this is so peaceful. So different from Kumo, guess this is the only thing that I missed about Konoha.

After a few minutes I heard some rustling and opened my eyes, somebody laid down next to me. I sat up on my elbows to look who it was and to no suprise it was Shikamaru.

"Hey Shikamaru." I greeted him and laid back down myself, looking at the sky once more.

I heard Shikamaru hum in acknowledgement, he probably just wants to take a nap. We both lay in silence on the ground.

Not soon after that the silence was broken by oncoming footsteps, somehow I already knew who it was.

"Hey Choji." I greet the Akimichi, I also hear the familiar sound of chips being eaten.

"Hey Naruto ... What are you doing here?" Choji asks after he greets me.

A sat up and looked at him, he's still the same as ever and he hasn't changed that much, he's good that way.

"He's here to get an alliance between Konoha and Kumo." Shikamaru says startling the both of us. How did he know that?

"I heard it from Kiba." He says before I can even question him, well seems that he's also the same as ever.

Shikamaru opened his eyes and looked at me before muttering a 'how troublesome'. What the hell did I do to hear that from him?

"Why am I troublesome?" I ask him while cocking my head to the side and raising and eyebrow.

"Because team 7 is gonna go crazy at seeing you and then they're loud, too loud." He answers.

Both me and Choji sweatdrop at his word, I'm troublesome because he can't nap if I meet team 7, which is definitly not gonna happen.

Choji looked between me and Shikamaru then just sighed.

"Shikemaru, I came to get you for the InoShikaCho training, almost forget to say it." He says.

I stay silent while the two of them look at each other, like they're talking with their eyes. Well it's possible for Shikamaru and Choji, they've been friends for a long time so silent conversations wouldn't be problem for them.

Then after some exchanged looks they look at me at the same time.

"Seems like I have to go train, what a drag." Shikamaru says while he muttered the last.

"Good luck with the alliance Naruto." Choji says while he stood up from the sitting position he was in.

I nod to the both of them and then proceed to stand up myself, I've been hanging around for too long.

I stretched my arms and back, yep I laid down for too long. I started walking throught the training grounds to get back to the village.

I still haven't visited Ichiraku too, I should and soon. Ichiraku is also one of the few things that I really missed, Nichiraku ahd good ramen too but I need some Ichiraku ramen.

Maybe another time than now but definitly before I leave this village, I started thinking again too.

My time with Yugito yesterday was good, I would love to go out with her again. She's a really nice person.

Her blonde hair is always so beautiful and it looks pretty soft, her eyes are very dark I can't even see the color which isn't bad. Maybe she has all the colors together.

She always wears red lipstick too, her lips are beautiful too. They seem so soft and I think they are too, I'd like to see for myself.

I stopped in the middle of the road, stopping the trail of my thougts. I went beet red and covered my face with my hands.

I wanted to kiss her, what the hell. Quickly I made my way out of the street since I got to much attention.

'Why do I want to kiss her?!' I though to myself once I settled down on a rooftop.

Yugito Nii what have you done to me?

Did I ... Did I have a crush on her? No it wasn't that, I'm in love with her.

What should I do now? I don't even know how to handle a crush, I've never had one before. Sakura doesn't count, that crush was stupid, what the hell did I even like about that pink banshee?

Maybe I should take her on a date, that's actually a good idea. I sighed and pulled my legs to my chest.

How did I get roped into this, it was just her. Well not just her, she's a very good friend and she has helped me a lot since I got to Kumo.

I hope that this doesn't destroy our friendship, that would suck. I can't lose a good friend like her, I'd be lost without her.

I stood up and grinned confidently, I was gonna do this!

"I'm gonna ask her out, dattebayo!" I exclaimed while putting my hands on my hips.

I looked down at the street where several people and kids were looking at me, I quickly ran away. All though I missed the look of a kid that looked very excited.

That's it for this update, I updated before my deadline :D! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter, next chapter will be a date between our very embaressed Naruto and our Yugito. Also there won't be Sakura bashing in this story, never. See ya (^0^)/!