Return to Konoha (Part 2)

So this is another update, i think some of you waited for this so i hope that you'll like it.

"speaking"

'thoughts'

"Kurama speaking"

  _________________________Kumo__________________________  

Normal POV.

There was a silence in the office of the Hokage as Tsunade hugged Naruto with all the power she had.

She couldn't believe that he was here right before her. Honestly she didn't want to let him go but she did it anyway.

She stood before Naruto, her hands on his shoulders. A smile present on her face.

"Its good to see you back Naruto." She said in a happy tone.

"Its good to see you to." Naruto replied as he looked at Tsunade. He himself found it hard to believe that he was here again.

"But i can see that you're not staying so why are you here?" She asked as she eyed the headband on his forehead.

"Oh yeah, Let me just ..." He said as he searched for the scrole with the official paper for an alliance, soon enough he found it and layed it on her desk as Tsunade went to sit down.

"Kumogakure has the request to make an alliance with Konohagakure." Naruto said in a serious voice.

Tsunade looked suprised to hear this request and fastly grabbed the scrole, she opend it and began reading the contents.

Naruto glanced behind him to B and Yugito, they looked as serious as him. He was happy to see that they where alright so he looked back to Tsunade.

There was a silence that was actually pretty nerve wrecking, was there gonna be an alliance or not? 

Tsunade hummed while she thought, it was difficult to make a decision if you see what the two villages have been through.

"Naruto i'll need more time to think about it. You're gonna have to stay in the village if you want to hear an answer direct from me and not send with a bird." She said in serious voice. 

She knew that he probably wouldn't want to stay in the village but she needed some time to think.

"Ok then." Naruto shortly replied, well this was great wasn't it. He had to stay in the village he ran away from, fantastic!

With that he and his team left the Hokage tower and went into town to get a room for them to stay in.

"Don't worry Naruto, we'll get a room. You can go and look around." Yugito said as she looked at Naruto. She just wanted him to get familiar with his first village, it wasn't meant badly but she just wanted him to feel comfortable again.

He nodded stifly and went out of the hotel to go and walk around, he still knew his way around. Not much had changed you could see that.

Naruto walked in a normal pace, he hoped that he wouldn't see anybody else that he knew other then Hinata.

"Well look who's back?" Said a voice behind him in a kind of happy voice. 

Naruto turned around and saw Kiba with Akamaru, he was fairly suprised to see those two. But he was kind of relieved to since it wasn't anyone from team 7.

"Hey Kiba." He greeted kindly, only now Naruto noticed that he had come closer to the forest. He didn't know that he had walked this far.

Kiba gave one of his usual smiles and stepped to Naruto, Akamaru happily barking next to him.

"Its good to see you back." Kiba replied as he stood before Naruto. He was honestly happy to see Naruto back since they were friends and rivals.

Naruto nodded in reply and then they got into a conversation, Naruto asked questions about how Konoha had been since he left and the other. He avoided talking about team 7 tho.

Kiba asked about the things he had been deoing in Kumo and Naruto had shortly explained what he was doing here and about the alliance.

Both of them enjoyed the conversation and Akamaru had barked from time to time to show that he was also taking part in the conversation.

They had been standing against the trees at the edge of the forest. Everything had gone silent until ...

"Naruto?" 

And cliffhanger! Please don't hate me for this but i had to write all of this quick to make sure that i updated this all in time to make all of you happy and i hope that i did a good job. Guess in the comments who you think it'll be who spoke and maybe i'll consider taking the person that you mentioned >.- hihi, See ya (^0^)/!